Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
301 Marketing Research and a few other Marketing courses - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Specific College Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Specific-College-Discussion)
+--- Forum: TESU - Thomas Edison State University Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-TESU-Thomas-Edison-State-University-Discussion)
+--- Thread: 301 Marketing Research and a few other Marketing courses (/Thread-301-Marketing-Research-and-a-few-other-Marketing-courses)

301 Marketing Research and a few other Marketing courses - Dorothy44 - 05-27-2021

Just a heads up.  I got an email from TESU regarding Marketing:

"Marketing 301 (it's currently under review by the School of Business so it doesn't have an equivalency yet)."
This course is the main required course by TESU for a BSBA with Marketing.

Also, two courses are up for renewal by ACE on May 31, 2021. They are MAR 306 Principles of Selling and MAR 308 Applied Marketing. Just something to watch.

My daughter has just been in a holding pattern on all this, so I hope they make some decisions soon.

RE: 301 Marketing Research and a few other Marketing courses - dfrecore - 05-28-2021

MARK 301: Marketing Research has been accepted by TESU for years, and it comes in as MAR-411 (and again, has been this for YEARS).

RE: 301 Marketing Research and a few other Marketing courses - Dorothy44 - 05-28-2021

(05-28-2021, 12:16 PM)dfrecore Wrote: MARK 301: Marketing Research has been accepted by TESU for years, and it comes in as MAR-411 (and again, has been this for YEARS).

I understand.  However, that quote was from TESU. (Patricia C. Certo) I was trying to get it added to the academic evaluation.

RE: 301 Marketing Research and a few other Marketing courses - bjcheung77 - 05-28-2021

TESU's making changes to everything asked of them and that's because they're going through renews for accreditation and institutional restructuring in order to conform to regulations imposed on them. In this situation, I would take all the quizzes for the courses you would like to take at Study.com except for the final/assignments, when you have word from them, you can just finish the final and required assignments then.

RE: 301 Marketing Research and a few other Marketing courses - dfrecore - 05-28-2021

They won't plan in a course when it's close to expiring. I would go ahead and get it done before the expiration date and have it added immediately.

RE: 301 Marketing Research and a few other Marketing courses - Dorothy44 - 05-28-2021

(05-28-2021, 02:22 PM)dfrecore Wrote: They won't plan in a course when it's close to expiring.  I would go ahead and get it done before the expiration date and have it added immediately.

I thought about doing that, but it sounded like TESU would not add it to my evaluation though.

RE: 301 Marketing Research and a few other Marketing courses - Dorothy44 - 05-29-2021

I just received this update from an email I sent last week to SDC.

"Thank you for your patience while we collected the info to respond to your question. Marketing 306 & Marketing 308 will be renewed and will still have their ACE recommendations after the expiration dates. Marketing 301 is in the renewal process, but we expect for it to maintain its ACE recommendation.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Best regards,
Shaun

The Study.com Team