Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
Passed Same Day Business Law exams DSST/UEXCEL tips included - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: CLEP, DSST, and TECEP Exam Discussion. Also Modern States and InstantCert. (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-CLEP-DSST-and-TECEP-Exam-Discussion-Also-Modern-States-and-InstantCert)
+--- Thread: Passed Same Day Business Law exams DSST/UEXCEL tips included (/Thread-Passed-Same-Day-Business-Law-exams-DSST-UEXCEL-tips-included)

Passed Same Day Business Law exams DSST/UEXCEL tips included - bandele - 09-08-2021

Greetings everybody, 

Thanks for your support over the years. I'm working on my 5th degree because of this site. I took these two exams and passed both of them on the same day.

These are two of the hardest exams that I have taken. Thoroughly become familiar with the material. Lots of scenario questions. Know how to answer scenario questions and all aspects of business law. Lots of questions about contracts, statute of frauds, court proceedings, different types of law, torts and agency. Not a lot of multiple-choice questions about law history or legal terms. Also, study for court cases. I was totally unfamiliar with the court cases on the Uexcel exam. I took the exam without studying specific material for it. I recommend studying for 2-3 weeks for these.

If anyone has any questions I'm  happy to share my study techniques and more about the exams.

Good Luck!

RE: Passed Same Day Business Law exams DSST/UEXCEL tips included - asianphd - 09-08-2021

5th degree?
What's your 1st - 4th?

RE: Passed Same Day Business Law exams DSST/UEXCEL tips included - ss20ts - 09-08-2021

5th degree? 5th bachelor's degree?

RE: Passed Same Day Business Law exams DSST/UEXCEL tips included - bjcheung77 - 09-08-2021

If I had to hazard a guess, I am guessing at 2 Associates and 2 Bachelors, then now working on a third Bachelors... as these Associates are degrees, even though they're just 2 years, it's still a degree... I wonder if OP's going for a Masters after this 5th degree or contemplating a 6th...

RE: Passed Same Day Business Law exams DSST/UEXCEL tips included - ss20ts - 09-08-2021

(09-08-2021, 02:18 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: If I had to hazard a guess, I am guessing at 2 Associates and 2 Bachelors, then now working on a third Bachelors... as these Associates are degrees, even though they're just 2 years, it's still a degree... I wonder if OP's going for a Masters after this 5th degree or contemplating a 6th...

Do many schools allow students to complete a third bachelor's degree? Some don't even allow a second one. I haven't noticed any allowing a third. I guess there is a school out there that does?

RE: Passed Same Day Business Law exams DSST/UEXCEL tips included - dfrecore - 09-08-2021

I was going to ask why you would take 2 LL courses that duplicate each other, but then realized that DSST does not have a Business Law exam - it was retired in 2004.  So not sure what you took instead?

RE: Passed Same Day Business Law exams DSST/UEXCEL tips included - bandele - 01-18-2022

(09-08-2021, 07:13 PM)dfrecore Wrote: I was going to ask why you would take 2 LL courses that duplicate each other, but then realized that DSST does not have a Business Law exam - it was retired in 2004.  So not sure what you took instead?

Uexcel and Clep