Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
Study.com- Can you submit assignments after cancelling membership? - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: Saylor.org, Straighterline, Study.com, OnlineDegree.com, Sophia.Org Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Saylor-org-Straighterline-Study-com-OnlineDegree-com-Sophia-Org-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Study.com- Can you submit assignments after cancelling membership? (/Thread-Study-com-Can-you-submit-assignments-after-cancelling-membership)

Study.com- Can you submit assignments after cancelling membership? - Jwheels27 - 09-21-2022

Like the title states, can you do this? If not, let's say I submit all assignments before my months membership runs out, will they all be graded even after cancelling?

RE: Study.com- Can you submit assignments after cancelling membership? - rachel83az - 09-21-2022

If you try to contact support, they will probably tell you no. But, yes, you can. There is a special link for doing so. Or you can submit assignments right before your membership runs out and they'll still be graded.

RE: Study.com- Can you submit assignments after cancelling membership? - bjcheung77 - 09-21-2022

You can submit your assignments before your membership runs out, you don't really need the membership to be "active" for the grading of your course. I would just try your best to completing the assignments and submit them before ending the membership. If you happen to cancel before submitting your assignment, then you can email support to send you the submissions link for that particular course as I believe each course has their own link for submissions.

RE: Study.com- Can you submit assignments after cancelling membership? - Jwheels27 - 09-21-2022

(09-21-2022, 01:15 PM)Irachel83az Wrote: If you try to contact support, they will probably tell you no. But, yes, you can. There is a special link for doing so. Or you can submit assignments right before your membership runs out and they'll still be graded.
One other question, I already passed a course but still had one assignment left. I just submitted a one paragraph assignment expecting them to give me zero points. I just got an email that sounded like I couldn’t complete the course without resubmitting a full assignment. The email title literally reads “assignment not gradeable.” Does that sound right? Or is this normal?

RE: Study.com- Can you submit assignments after cancelling membership? - gams007 - 09-21-2022

(09-21-2022, 09:11 PM)Jwheels27 Wrote:
(09-21-2022, 01:15 PM)Irachel83az Wrote: If you try to contact support, they will probably tell you no. But, yes, you can. There is a special link for doing so. Or you can submit assignments right before your membership runs out and they'll still be graded.
One other question, I already passed a course but still had one assignment left. I just submitted a one paragraph assignment expecting them to give me zero points. I just got an email that sounded like I couldn’t complete the course without resubmitting a full assignment. The email title literally reads “assignment not gradeable.” Does that sound right? Or is this normal?

Here is the link I post this two months ago
"Hello, Gabriel, 

You may submit your projects with this alternate submission link, which does not require you to have an active Study.com account or to be logged into Study.com at all.    

Please let us know if you have other questions. 

Best regards,
Jenny

The Study.com Team:"

RE: Study.com- Can you submit assignments after cancelling membership? - bjcheung77 - 09-21-2022

Thanks, gams007! Yes, that post was here: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-Study-com-cancellation-while-transferring-courses?pid=372651#pid372651

RE: Study.com- Can you submit assignments after cancelling membership? - rachel83az - 09-22-2022

(09-21-2022, 09:11 PM)Jwheels27 Wrote:

Two options. The first: contact support and see what they say. This may or may not be a good idea. Second option: try resubmitting with a blank document that says you understand that this assignment is incomplete, but you want the 0 points.

RE: Study.com- Can you submit assignments after cancelling membership? - Jwheels27 - 09-22-2022

I appreciate everyone’s responses! Thank you Jenny for the link in case I need to submit assignments after my membership!