Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
One more class and I'm done - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: General Education-Related Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-General-Education-Related-Discussion)
+--- Thread: One more class and I'm done (/Thread-One-more-class-and-I-m-done)

One more class and I'm done - Calboy - 08-02-2008

Geez - after four years of on again - off again schooling, I'm finally just one class away from getting my BS in Marketing. I've had a number of breaks in the middle of this journey, lacks of concentration and general frustrations.

I've been a practicing marketing professional for 8 years, but the lack of a degree has kept me from the 6 figure income I've coveted.

I'm taking Race to Save the Planet as my final required class, and within a couple of weeks plan to test out.

For all of you newbies working on your required classes - hang in their and keep at it.

I'll report back once I've completed the class.

Cheers,

Cal

One more class and I'm done - Kiwi Lover - 08-02-2008

Calboy Wrote:Geez - after four years of on again - off again schooling, I'm finally just one class away from getting my BS in Marketing. I've had a number of breaks in the middle of this journey, lacks of concentration and general frustrations.
Best of luck to you Calboy, and good for you for sticking with it! Wink Before you know it, you'll be posting your own "I'M DONE" post!

Keep up the good work,

JoAnne Smile

One more class and I'm done - cookderosa - 08-03-2008

Calboy Wrote:Geez - after four years of on again - off again schooling, I'm finally just one class away from getting my BS in Marketing. I've had a number of breaks in the middle of this journey, lacks of concentration and general frustrations.

I've been a practicing marketing professional for 8 years, but the lack of a degree has kept me from the 6 figure income I've coveted.

I'm taking Race to Save the Planet as my final required class, and within a couple of weeks plan to test out.

For all of you newbies working on your required classes - hang in their and keep at it.

I'll report back once I've completed the class.

Cheers,

Cal

Ohhhh!!! Cal, that is sooo exciting. I hope you kick butt Big Grin

One more class and I'm done - WendyR - 08-03-2008

Good luck to you on your last exam Smile

One more class and I'm done - alleycat - 08-03-2008

Good Luck on your up coming test.

One more class and I'm done - Calboy - 08-09-2008

Nice to hear from you all. I think the CLEPS and DANTES are the best thing that has ever been invented - actually, online classes are great too. At a certain age - sitting in a classroom, just isn't possible.

Part of my course work was spent in University of Phoenix rooms in a busy downtown setting. Many of my classes were excellent - but the team work scenerio can be problematic when you have one or more flakes in the group who are not holding up their weight.

I took my required math classes online and I must say - it was the only way I could have passed those classes.

Cal

One more class and I'm done - bat21 - 08-09-2008

Good luck to you on your last exam

I hear that is the problem with U of P , One of my friends was doing just that, and stopped when he was doing the majority of the work.

He said some people do it intentionally, believing they can slack off and coast to a easy A.

One more class and I'm done - lmech - 08-10-2008

GOOD JOB...Put this degree to bed! CongratsWink

One more class and I'm done - Calboy - 08-13-2008

If anyone were to ask me about taking classes at UOP, I would suggest InstantCert is a second as a cost saving tool. My bill is in the teens, and I already had 60+ units for a Cal State college I's attended years earlier.

Over priced classes.

Cal