Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
Deployment - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Miscellaneous)
+--- Forum: Military Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Military-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Deployment (/Thread-Deployment)

Pages: 1 2

Deployment - Old Rusty Pipe - 01-14-2010

To those who care for my posts, I know that I haven't been around too much these past several months. In the past year, I've been to my first ship, had my first child, and in a few days will go upon my first deployment. I will still be frequenting the forums while underway, but I'm likely to miss the majority of the message traffic. If you attempt to message me, I won't be longing in to often either. Most of the time I will just be another anonymous, not-signed-in viewer on the forum. If you absolutely need my attention, I do tend to pay the most attention to the GRE Subject Test thread sticky. I'll delete any posts calling my attention as soon as I get the hint. I don't think anyone needs my attention that much, but just the same.

I hope everyone has a good 2010. By the way, I'm expecting my second child as soon as I get back from deployment. These things happen after all.

Deployment - alissaroot - 01-14-2010

I have missed you! Thank you for your service. :patriot:

Congratulations on those babies!

Deployment - Lindagerr - 01-14-2010

We will miss you!

Enjoy your quiet time on deployment, beause when you come back and have 2 little ones around it will NEVER be quietConfusedmilelol: I know my 2 youngest are almost exactly 2 years apart.

Thank you for your service and stay safe out there.

Deployment - Sunshine - 01-14-2010

What a year! Congratulations on your growing family and thanks for serving. Hope your deployment goes safely and swiftly.

Deployment - ShotoJuku - 01-15-2010

[SIZE="4"]Good Luck & Be Safe!![/SIZE]:patriot:

Deployment - P00057870 - 01-15-2010

We'll be watching for you.

Deployment - NAP - 01-15-2010

Of course we'll miss you! I love that you are always so supportive of the people who are interested in taking GREs.

I agree with everything that has been said already. Congratulations on your growing family! Thank you for your sacrifice and service! Take care! We'll be looking forward to welcoming you back!

Deployment - nj593 - 01-15-2010

Old Rusty Pipe Wrote:To those who care for my posts, I know that I haven't been around too much these past several months. In the past year, I've been to my first ship, had my first child, and in a few days will go upon my first deployment. I will still be frequenting the forums while underway, but I'm likely to miss the majority of the message traffic. If you attempt to message me, I won't be longing in to often either. Most of the time I will just be another anonymous, not-signed-in viewer on the forum. If you absolutely need my attention, I do tend to pay the most attention to the GRE Subject Test thread sticky. I'll delete any posts calling my attention as soon as I get the hint. I don't think anyone needs my attention that much, but just the same.

I hope everyone has a good 2010. By the way, I'm expecting my second child as soon as I get back from deployment. These things happen after all.

God bless, be safe and NAVY BABY OCEAN BLUE !

Deployment - v8s-10 - 05-12-2010

Hey, what ship are you on? I'm on deployment also and we may be close by.

Deployment - CLEP101 - 05-12-2010

Take care while underway. Congratulation on your babies.