Psychology of Adulthood & Aging

Introduction to Macroeconomics

Introduction to Microeconomics

Human Resource Management

Labor Relations

Organizational Behavior

Pathophysiology
Wow, nice. Handy since at least 4 of those are on my list. Smile
Working on: Debating whether I want to pursue a doctoral program or maybe another master's degree in 2022-23

Complete:
MBA (IT Management), 2019, Western Governors University
BSBA (Computer Information Systems), 2019, Thomas Edison State University
ASNSM (Computer Science), 2019, Thomas Edison State University

ScholarMatch College & Career Coach
WGU Ambassador
ESE?

I'm new to this...What exactly is an ESE?

Thanks, reading as many threads as possible...so much to learn.
onthecob Wrote:ESE?

I'm new to this...What exactly is an ESE?

Thanks, reading as many threads as possible...so much to learn.

I think they meant ECE which stands for Excelsior College Examination. Smile
CLEP:
West. Civ I - 65, A&I Lit - 66, Biology - 65, Chemistry - 55, Nat. Sciences - 64, US Hist I - 68, Am. Lit - 61, US Hist II - 62, Am. Gov. - 67, Macroecon. - 63, Microecon. - 75, College Comp. - 66, Prin. of Marketing - 68, Prin. of Mngt - 71

DSST:
Civil War and Reconst. - 70, Prin. of Supervision - 443, Intro to World Rel - 477, Intro to Bus - 443, HR Mgmt - 64, Intro to Computing - 458, Prin. of Fin. Acct - 80Big Grin, Bus Ethics & Society - 447, Prin. of Finance - 437

ALEKS:
Int. Algebra, College Algebra, Precalc, Intro to Stats., Business Stats.

SAYLOR:
Corp. Comm - 78%, Bus Law and Ethics - 76%

PENN FOSTER:
Manag. Acct. - 96, Int. Acct. 1 - 98, Int. Acct. 2 - 87, Cost Acct. - 94, Strategic Bus. Mngt. - 95

ADAMS STATE:
Auditing - 89

LSU:
Adv. Acct. - B

TECEP:
Fed Income Taxation

BSBA Accounting
HorseManiac Wrote:I think they meant ECE which stands for Excelsior College Examination. Smile
That seems to be a fairly common letter translation for some reason so I just assumed that was the case here as well. Smile
Working on: Debating whether I want to pursue a doctoral program or maybe another master's degree in 2022-23

Complete:
MBA (IT Management), 2019, Western Governors University
BSBA (Computer Information Systems), 2019, Thomas Edison State University
ASNSM (Computer Science), 2019, Thomas Edison State University

ScholarMatch College & Career Coach
WGU Ambassador
This one still seems to be in limbo. Is it 2 or 3 hours and is it upper or lower credits?
BA Liberal Arts in 2014 from Excelsior College. (Took 25 tests)
Certificate in Writing in 2018 from University of Washington.
Current: MA in Humanities from American Public University.
Have 180 hour TEFL/TESOL Advanced Cert from TEFL HERO.
Member of World Genius Directory. IQ 148 SD 15/IQ 151 SD 16.
dewisant Wrote:This one still seems to be in limbo. Is it 2 or 3 hours and is it upper or lower credits?

Excelsior has informed me that the 2 hour version of ECE World Population has been reduced to lower level credit.
BA Liberal Arts in 2014 from Excelsior College. (Took 25 tests)
Certificate in Writing in 2018 from University of Washington.
Current: MA in Humanities from American Public University.
Have 180 hour TEFL/TESOL Advanced Cert from TEFL HERO.
Member of World Genius Directory. IQ 148 SD 15/IQ 151 SD 16.
and the $95 isn't a promotional fee - it's the new price for these exams. The practice exams for the 2 hr. exams are now $25 and last 1 hr., instead of 2. Good for me too; I have 4 on that list.
dewisant Wrote:Excelsior has informed me that the 2 hour version of ECE World Population has been reduced to lower level credit.

Thanks for the update. I think that will be disappointing news for some students. Overall, though, I hope this will be a positive change for other ECE options.
AS in 2010 and BS in 2013 at Excelsior College - Transcripts and Costs
MS Biostatistics in 2019 at Texas A&M University - Graduate School

Sharing Credit-by-Exam*
Resources Used - 20+ Exams Passed & General GRE
Practice Tests - Available for CLEP and DSST

* Link posted with permission from forum admin; thank you!
But TESC will still transcribe it as an upper level course. I called and was asked to email the information about the changes. Below is the correspondance:

Quote:I have attached the EC User’s Guide pdf. On page 31 there is a note at the bottom of the page regarding the World Population credit designation change. It is too late to take the longer exam for upper credit. Interestingly, they have not changed the upper/lower designation for the other shortened exams. If you could forward information to me about how these ECE exams transfer to TESC, it would help ever so much in my planning. I have found the information regarding CLEP and DSST equivalents, but not ECE. Is it safe to assume that the 100 –400 levels would transfer in the same manner?

and I received this reply the following day:

Quote:The registrar’s office has confirmed that the World Population exam TESC equivalency would be SOC-318 World Populations, which is an upper level course.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reduced fees at Excelsior addision 11 2,049 01-16-2014, 03:09 AM
Last Post: gareththomasnz
  5 Newly Shortened & Reduced to $95 ECE's Waldorfteacher 3 480 03-26-2013, 05:22 PM
Last Post: Westerner