Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've lost access to the "Specific Exam Feedback - InstantCert Subscribers ONLY" group
I still have an active instacert account and I don't believe that I've acted in a malicious way that would have me blocked from the group. Has anyone ran into this issue before and who do I reach out to in order to regain access to that group?
DSSTs
- Principles of Supervision 440 ,Introduction to Business 420, Introduction to Computers 435, Principles of Public Speaking 415, Management information systems 418, A history of the Vietnam war 410, A history of the soviet union 414, Introduction to Law enforcement 405, criminal justice 409.
CLEPs
- Information Systems 55, Principles of Microeconomics 54, Analyzing & Interpreting Literature 53, College Mathematics 51, principles of management 51, college composition modular 55, Natural Science 53.
AP
- World History 3
(08-01-2017, 05:21 AM)Nerdymcnerdface Wrote: I still have an active instacert account and I don't believe that I've acted in a malicious way that would have me blocked from the group. Has anyone ran into this issue before and who do I reach out to in order to regain access to that group?

Please try logging into InstantCert.com and clicking the "Discussion" link at the top to link your forum account again. After the latest forum upgrade, some of the links were erased.
(08-01-2017, 09:04 AM)sgloer Wrote:
(08-01-2017, 05:21 AM)Nerdymcnerdface Wrote: I still have an active instacert account and I don't believe that I've acted in a malicious way that would have me blocked from the group. Has anyone ran into this issue before and who do I reach out to in order to regain access to that group?

Please try logging into InstantCert.com and clicking the "Discussion" link at the top to link your forum account again. After the latest forum upgrade, some of the links were erased.

I did this just now and it still does not work. I accidentally signed into the old site yesterday (thinking it was the new site as I started using the site immediately after the switch and I was under the impression that the switch did not happen yet) would that explain part of the issue?
DSSTs
- Principles of Supervision 440 ,Introduction to Business 420, Introduction to Computers 435, Principles of Public Speaking 415, Management information systems 418, A history of the Vietnam war 410, A history of the soviet union 414, Introduction to Law enforcement 405, criminal justice 409.
CLEPs
- Information Systems 55, Principles of Microeconomics 54, Analyzing & Interpreting Literature 53, College Mathematics 51, principles of management 51, college composition modular 55, Natural Science 53.
AP
- World History 3
(08-01-2017, 09:39 AM)Nerdymcnerdface Wrote:
(08-01-2017, 09:04 AM)sgloer Wrote:

I did this just now and it still does not work. I accidentally signed into the old site yesterday (thinking it was the new site as I started using the site immediately after the switch and I was under the impression that the switch did not happen yet) would that explain part of the issue?
Please try again. You should have full access now. Sorry for the inconvenience!
It doesn't work for me either after doing that.
-Zapproximator

My journey to a bachelor's degree by 18 (with my flashcards, exam tips, and notes)---> bachelorsby18.wordpress.com

Super quick bio: Homeschooled teen who loves music, writing, hanging out with friends, and doing stuff outside - unless it's 80+ Wink

-------------------------
42/120 Credits
CLEP: Principles of Marketing 75, Principles of Management 66, A&I Literature 59, Intro Psychology 64, US History 1 68, US History 2 69, Sociology 61, Western Civ 1, Western Civ 2 55, Biology 51, Microecon 67, Macroecon 68, Educational Psychology 74, College Algebra (in progress), College Composition (in progress)
AP: Statistics, Spanish (both in progress)
I am having the same issue with getting access to the Specific Exam Feedback section. I have tried to go through instantcert discussion link and it still says I don't have access. What do I need to do to gave access?
I'm a new subscriber. How do I get access to this group?
(07-09-2019, 07:41 PM)missshatonia Wrote: I'm a new subscriber. How do I get access to this group?

Hey there, Did you just pay for a subscription to InstantCert Academy?
Here is their contact info: https://www.instantcert.com/contact.php4
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
No problems on my end, I can access the Specific Exam Feedback folder.
I haven't tried accessing these threads all summer, but now I cannot access the subscribed threads either. I can't find any of the threads I previously subscribed too, and though a link about someone replying still appears in my email every so often when I click on the link I am told I am no longer able to access the thread. Has anyone else had success in fixing the problem so far? Is there anything new I can try?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do I access the Wikis? mohelena02 1 381 09-20-2022, 05:52 PM
Last Post: jsd
  Another step toward open access Alpha 2 1,001 09-13-2022, 09:16 AM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
Exclamation Facebook A.k.a Meta Set a Record With Nearly $240 Billion Lost in One Day! LevelUP 0 500 02-04-2022, 01:32 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Oregon Might Do Away w/the Bar Exam Altogether bluebooger 1 543 02-01-2022, 08:46 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Passed the PenTest+ beta exam! jamshid666 8 1,109 11-16-2021, 07:20 PM
Last Post: jamshid666
  Learning Care Group Acquires Young School bjcheung77 0 585 05-17-2021, 06:55 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Sommet Education acquires Invictus Education Group bjcheung77 0 689 05-06-2021, 04:50 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Specific college discussion request: WGU MNomadic 2 834 05-26-2020, 11:27 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Free Azure Training and AZ-900 Exam Voucher msa145 0 856 05-13-2020, 04:27 PM
Last Post: msa145
  Question how to study for exam Imbanewbie 3 1,602 02-28-2020, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Imbanewbie