Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help - Bachelors Degree Options
This is a question that may be a little long.
I like math and want a bachelor 's degree in applied mathematics.
But now my condition is not so good and I do not have time and money to go to an offline university.
I am living in a backward country now,I am currently living on less than $ 200 a month salary.
I do not speak English well, and I currently dislike my work and I want to live in an advanced country.
Now this question is also a question using a translator.
I want to be a mathematician or an immigrant to mathematics.
Or at least I would like to have a job related to mathematics.
So I was interested in an online degree and asked a question here.

My question is:
I would like to know where and how to get a bachelor's degree in less than $ 5,000 a year and two years sooner.
And I wonder if the university taught mathematics at a bachelor 's degree.

Thankyou to read
My question to you: Which country are you in? I wrote about this for someone and you may want to read this post.
Basically, read this post and the hyperlink to a list of schools that you can try for under $5000 USD.
Link: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid268384
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
I live in Republic of korea, I can't get job in here. Nowdays I attend a physiotherapy Freshman. But I don't like this jobs. So I want to change mathematics relation jobs and my condition is My family have many debt. And that is painful me.
I want to a college. But I need care about old parents.
I earn money $200~300 with taxes,debt any other fees.
I really want to a money fast and jobs.
I wanna immigration.
Thanks for helping.
여보세요, 친구.

Hello. You are from South Korea! The closest and easiest country to immigrate to is China. Next easiest would be Japan. Are you in a very rural area? I would recommend staying in South Korea to finish your education instead. The reason is that they have a distance education system similar to China. You can get a Bachelors by self-studying and testing (독학학위제), it was made available in the 1990's - they copied the Chinese system (高等教育自学考试) which started in the 1980's.

My only other advice is to learn another language, such as English using your spare time. It's the language of business in Korea, you can learn by watching TV and singing to your favorite English songs, just make sure to have subtitles or closed captioning enabled. You have internet, you can watch videos online in English, Cartoons, TV, anything that helps you retain and learn the language. If you want to get a Bachelors degree outside of South Korea, your English level needs to be bumped up anyways.

나는 한글을 배우고있다. 안녕!
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • zapproximator
I want to work. With Software Engineering

I want the cheapest university. Bachelor's Degree I can get a four-year degree in computer science, and the fastest I want to get out of the present situation right now.

I want you to recommend me the university and let me see your degree plan like .xlsx.

Can I get a visa for my online degree?
I am also wondering if the work life balance is guaranteed.
(09-14-2018, 08:56 PM)bdcmetal666 Wrote: I want to work. With Software Engineering

I want the cheapest university. Bachelor's Degree I can get a four-year degree in computer science, and the fastest I want to get out of the present situation right now.

I want you to recommend me the university and let me see your degree plan like .xlsx.

Can I get a visa for my online degree?
I am also wondering if the work life balance is guaranteed.

The best option for an online CS degree is probably via WGU. However that is only an option for folks in the U.S., and I assume that isn't the case if you're asking about visa options. Speaking of visas, you cannot get a visa for online degrees. You'd have to be taking courses in person to qualify and those are pretty limited these days.

As for alternative options, you can also get a BA in CS from Thomas Edison, and I'm sure someone here can offer a spreadsheet with suggestions for that.

As far as work-life balance, a degree won't provide any guarantees. I can tell you that programmers tend to work as long and often longer hours than others since there is always too much work to do and not enough time.
Working on: Debating whether I want to pursue a doctoral program or maybe another master's degree in 2022-23

Complete:
MBA (IT Management), 2019, Western Governors University
BSBA (Computer Information Systems), 2019, Thomas Edison State University
ASNSM (Computer Science), 2019, Thomas Edison State University

ScholarMatch College & Career Coach
WGU Ambassador
[-] The following 1 user Likes Merlin's post:
  • Kelly Green
You mean visa for F-1 Visas?
I meant the visa for any country work visa not a student visa
Can I get work visa official accept online degrees?
(09-15-2018, 02:47 AM)bdcmetal666 Wrote: You mean visa for F-1 Visas?
I meant the visa for any country work visa not a student visa
Can I get work visa official accept online degrees?

Sorry, I thought you were talking about F-1 visa.

So you're asking if the degree earned will meet the requirements for a professional work visa, like an H1-B? I don't know about other countries, but the minimum requirement for an H1-B is a bachelor's degree. So yes, if you earn a bachelor's degree in any field via an accredited college or university, whether it is online or not, that should meet the minimum educational requirements.
Working on: Debating whether I want to pursue a doctoral program or maybe another master's degree in 2022-23

Complete:
MBA (IT Management), 2019, Western Governors University
BSBA (Computer Information Systems), 2019, Thomas Edison State University
ASNSM (Computer Science), 2019, Thomas Edison State University

ScholarMatch College & Career Coach
WGU Ambassador
In the US, there is never a guarantee of work-life balance. You'll have to find another country for something like that (I've never even heard of that in my life).
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
Conclusion

A online associate degree>>>transfer university 3rd grade.(sophomore)

I want to work visa so I question to about some people said maybe not online degree a tranditional degree?
So My question is Can I transfer Online associate degree or bachelor degree to A tranditional university?(such as babson college or Cornell University)

The question is

1.A online associate degree>>>transfer university 3rd grade.(sophomore)

2.Or just 60 credit can transfer to 3rd grade traditional univerisity or college?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Educational Degree Planning Help nhmimi 7 160 4 hours ago
Last Post: rachel83az
  Degree planning help - UMPI BBA vs PUG BSBA crowbird 35 671 5 hours ago
Last Post: rachel83az
  Path/degree recommendation for a 40 yr old man with no degree Freyo27 1 65 7 hours ago
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Degree Planning- MS degree dodek101 8 350 10 hours ago
Last Post: Captainrekt000
  Bachelors Psychology to Masters advice Nexum 5 354 Yesterday, 03:47 PM
Last Post: BELEEMA
  Potential Degree Input, Please curious 4 153 Yesterday, 06:39 AM
Last Post: curious
  DBA degree: online, 2-3 years, top US or UK school, accredited absamer 22 1,486 03-26-2024, 11:54 PM
Question 40 something would love some guidance on how/where/what Bachelors to get! joyfulhelper 5 221 03-26-2024, 10:44 PM
Last Post: Hotdogman1
  Degree Planning Advice - 31, Norway, No Higher Education ASenna 28 1,859 03-26-2024, 06:00 AM
  Masters Degree in Texas Melhux 3 183 03-26-2024, 05:45 AM