Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sophia to TESU?
Do we have a list anywhere of Sophia to TESU?? I thought there was one on the Sophia website but I can't find it?
[-] The following 1 user Likes cookderosa's post:
  • john2020
I'm not entirely sure it is accurate because accounting isn't on there even though I was told all Sophia courses transfer to TESU also project management transfers as lower level.
https://tesu.sophia.org/#courses
(03-13-2019, 12:16 PM)natshar Wrote: I'm not entirely sure it is accurate because accounting isn't on there even though I was told all Sophia courses transfer to TESU also project management transfers as lower level.
https://tesu.sophia.org/#courses

Ugh. Thank you SO much. I searched and searched on Sophia and kept getting hits for lessons with Thomas Edison lol.
Cookderosa and Natshar, you've got it right!

www.tesu.sophia.org is the Sophia partner page.  Look for an update on Accounting soon.

We are thrilled to share with you a promo for TESU students.  3 courses for $297 for 3 days only!
Enter TESUTHREE at check out.  Set your own start date (up to mid-July).

This code expires midnight on April 11.

go to http://www.tesu.sophia.org
register for 3 courses
enter TESUTHREE at check out
Select your start dates

Happy Learning!

The Sophia Team
(04-09-2019, 11:31 AM)SophiaGenEd Wrote: Cookderosa and Natshar, you've got it right!

www.tesu.sophia.org is the Sophia partner page.  Look for an update on Accounting soon.

We are thrilled to share with you a promo for TESU students.  3 courses for $297 for 3 days only!
Enter TESUTHREE at check out.  Set your own start date (up to mid-July).

This code expires midnight on April 11.

go to http://www.tesu.sophia.org
register for 3 courses
enter TESUTHREE at check out
Select your start dates

Happy Learning!

The Sophia Team
Ooooh I just saw this!  Any chance of an extension to this promo? I’ll buy them today!
Amberton University, MS Human Relations & Business
Started June 2022

TESU BALS completed March 2020
Study.com (24) StraighterLine (33) Sophia (10) SHU and GCU (26) TEEX (6) Coopersmith (12) CSMLearn (3) TESU (6)
[-] The following 1 user Likes suzycupcake's post:
  • alab21
The 3 courses for $297 has been extended through 4/18!
Amberton University, MS Human Relations & Business
Started June 2022

TESU BALS completed March 2020
Study.com (24) StraighterLine (33) Sophia (10) SHU and GCU (26) TEEX (6) Coopersmith (12) CSMLearn (3) TESU (6)
(04-14-2019, 02:06 PM)suzycupcake Wrote: The 3 courses for $297 has been extended through 4/18!

Happy Learning!  : )
does anyone have a different link to see the sophia classes that transfer to tesu? the link tells me to login. when i login it doesnt pull up the list it keeps telling me to login. the chat support didnt understand what i was asking.
(05-05-2020, 01:46 PM)Sb2013 Wrote: does anyone have a different link to see the sophia classes that transfer to tesu? the link tells me to login. when i login it doesnt pull up the list it keeps telling me to login. the chat support didnt understand what i was asking.

The only official source we have right now is https://www.tesu.edu/sophia but it's way out of date. It doesn't have the newer courses on it, even though TESU accepts them.
That link hasn't been working at all for me! Just yesterday I found this somewhere on this site and saved it. I'm not sure how up-to-date it is, but it's a start...

Sophia to TESU transfer equivalencies:
AREA A
WRITTEN COMMUNICATION: English Comp I & II
ORAL COMMUNICATION: Public Speaking
QUANTITATIVE LITERACY: College Algebra or Intro to Statistics

AREA B
DIVERSITY: Intro to Sociology OR Approaches to Studying Religions
ETHICAL LEADERSHIP: Intro to Ethics
CIVIC ENGAGEMENT: NOT AVAILABLE

AREA C
Art History I & II
Conflict Resolution
Visual Communications
Ancient Greek Philosophers
Macro & Microeconomics
US History I & II
Intro to Psychology

AREA D
Environmental Science
Human Biology
Intro to IT

GE ELECTIVES
The Essentials of Managing Conflict (1cr)
Any of the above not already used

FREE ELECTIVES
College Readiness
Intro to Business
Accounting (can also be used in Business Core)
Project Management (can also be used in Business AOS)
Developing Effective Teams (1cr) (can also be used in Business AOS)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Recent Sophia.org Membership Code bjcheung77 101 52,271 Yesterday, 06:22 PM
Last Post: awildstudentappeared
  New Sophia Courses: Health, Fitness, and Wellness and Anatomy & Physiology II Lab LevelUP 7 376 03-23-2024, 03:16 AM
Last Post: Kab
  Non-course equivalency at TESU for Sophia Principles of Finance? Yenisei 7 277 03-18-2024, 11:51 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Is there a list of which Sophia courses have touchstones? MaMichelle 7 6,794 03-16-2024, 06:45 PM
  How to get ACE credits such as Sophia on official college transcript Student3452 18 4,864 03-08-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Gumbeaux
Information New Sophia Courses: College Math and Chemistry MNomadic 67 10,393 03-07-2024, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Westslope Cutthroat
  Sophia | US Government bradonomics 3 603 03-01-2024, 09:13 PM
  Sophia - Managerial Accounting and Lifespan chentastic 36 3,958 02-28-2024, 09:41 AM
Last Post: vaticidalprophet
  Sophia English Comp II vs CLEP College Composition davemodular 9 562 02-17-2024, 01:56 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
Thumbs Up Sophia Review: Finished 6 Courses in 1 Week Ares 11 1,805 02-11-2024, 04:54 PM
Last Post: Ares