Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't find DSST scores
Hello,

I've been trying to find my DSST scores and classes I've taken, but I cannot seem to access it from "getcollegecredit.com"!

Did they change their website? How do I find my tests I've already taken?  Huh
(03-13-2019, 02:55 PM)FishNDip Wrote: Hello,

I've been trying to find my DSST scores and classes I've taken, but I cannot seem to access it from "getcollegecredit.com"!

Did they change their website? How do I find my tests I've already taken?  Huh

Log into your Prometric account and there will be a place that you can view scores for exams previously taken.
I literally cannot sign into my prometric account. I noticed they changed the look of the website, and now I can't even request a password change, because it doesn't remember my email....
(03-13-2019, 03:44 PM)FishNDip Wrote: I literally cannot sign into my prometric account. I noticed they changed the look of the website, and now I can't even request a password change, because it doesn't remember my email....

I had the same experience when I restarted this process last year. It had been like 8 years since the last DSST exam I took, so when I tried to log into my prometric account to get my scores I was unable to do so. I ended up having to call in for assistance and ordered my transcripts that way.

If it's been a while since you were last on the site, your account was probably wiped like mine. It sounds like the Prometric accounts expire after a year or two of inactivity, and the score data is moved offline after a while anyway so even if your account is active you cannot see your scores online after a while. At least that is the impression I got from their support folks.
Working on: Debating whether I want to pursue a doctoral program or maybe another master's degree in 2022-23

Complete:
MBA (IT Management), 2019, Western Governors University
BSBA (Computer Information Systems), 2019, Thomas Edison State University
ASNSM (Computer Science), 2019, Thomas Edison State University

ScholarMatch College & Career Coach
WGU Ambassador
(03-13-2019, 07:00 PM)Merlin Wrote:
(03-13-2019, 03:44 PM)FishNDip Wrote: I literally cannot sign into my prometric account. I noticed they changed the look of the website, and now I can't even request a password change, because it doesn't remember my email....

I had the same experience when I restarted this process last year. It had been like 8 years since the last DSST exam I took, so when I tried to log into my prometric account to get my scores I was unable to do so. I ended up having to call in for assistance and ordered my transcripts that way.

If it's been a while since you were last on the site, your account was probably wiped like mine. It sounds like the Prometric accounts expire after a year or two of inactivity, and the score data is moved offline after a while anyway so even if your account is active you cannot see your scores online after a while. At least that is the impression I got from their support folks.

And just to be difficult, for CLEP there is no online score info, and for AP, they keep your online info for 4 years.  Why in the world they can't have everything online, forever is beyond me.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
(03-14-2019, 12:50 AM)dfrecore Wrote: And just to be difficult, for CLEP there is no online score info <snip>

This changed fairly recently....the scores are on their site now.
Up next:  WGU MSCSIA - Early 2023
Dropped:  WGU MSITM - Wasn't my cup of tea
Completed:  WGU BSCSIA (started 10/1/2018, finished 01/11/2019), Pierpont BOG AAS (5/2018)
Journey Thread (MSITM): https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...TM-Journey
Journey Thread (BS):  https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...ersecurity
Degree Spreadsheet (BS):  https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/attachm...p?aid=2602

Clep scores are on the site and easy to access for 20 years. AP scores are easy to access for four years and then you can't see them after that.

For DSST there is a place to login. Once you login barrier under a few settings you can view your scores.

If you are like me and don't know/remember your username/password just call the support number on the site. It literally took two minutes and I thought it would complicated but the customer service was tip notch (at least for me, no guarantees for you). They told me what my username and password were and how to login and see my scores.
Thanks! I called up and got it all sorted out. Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where can I find a cheap college-level writing/composition course ftlclam 4 783 02-27-2023, 11:28 PM
Last Post: ftlclam
  Art of the Western World, Has anyone taken the DSST? jessjoy23 26 6,396 02-13-2023, 11:29 PM
Last Post: Danielcraig007
  Is It Worth the Money to Get a College Degree? Lets Do the Math and Find Out! LevelUP 20 2,021 02-08-2023, 07:27 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Transferology question - how to find ACE and NCCRS? katsiki 4 526 10-09-2022, 01:37 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Do I have to Formally Enroll to Find Out What RA Credits Will Transfer? retro 8 959 04-13-2022, 01:24 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  DSST Exam online gams007 3 1,151 11-23-2021, 09:16 PM
Last Post: NoStudentNoCry
  DSST - Health and Human Development Silly_Me 6 3,081 04-30-2021, 08:58 AM
Last Post: ctcarl
  DANTES to DSST natshar 9 1,659 03-02-2021, 01:27 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  need to find credits by testing like Clep - but Clep is not available where I live - esh 3 1,207 01-31-2021, 07:49 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  DSST Principles of Public Speaking MrsIrie 12 2,831 09-04-2020, 10:55 PM
Last Post: momofminis