Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iMBA
You will need to check with the other university. Typically, graduate credits don't transfer into a new university as easily as undergraduate credits do.
BSBA/Accounting TESU (2016). MSA UIUC (2018).

Need help with portfolios? I earned 18 credits at TESU through portfolio evaluations. Nine of those were for upper level accounting courses. My advice for PLA/portfolios: TESU portfolio tips The first post has the Portfolio Checklist I created. Page ten has the actual narrative I wrote to receive credit for ACC-440.

Using Straighterline's Financial Accounting as a substitute for TESU's Intermediate Accounting I? Don't do it if you are an accounting major and/or want your CPA license. They are not the same course and I think TESU has erred in accepting the SL course as Intermediate I. I made this discovery here: Intermediate Accounting II.
(07-12-2019, 07:34 AM)chorizo Wrote: $250 per credit hour plus the cost of the Coursera courses.

If I take this whole course: value chain management specializes how much it will cost?
NEXT: Considering DBA, DIT or PhD
In Progress: MSU MBA
                   Master in Project Management, University Isabel I / ENEB
                   Master in Big Data and Business Intelligent, University Isabel I, ENEB

Completed: WGU MS-CIA 2022
TEEX: Cybersecurity 101 (4), Cybersecurity 201 (3), Cybersecurity 301 (3)
Sophia: Accounting (3), Project Management (3) Principles of Finance (3) 
Coursera: Google IT Certification, and Google Project Management.

Sometimes I worry about online learners, especially at the graduate level. They need to be good at finding information on their own through primary sources.
BSBA/Accounting TESU (2016). MSA UIUC (2018).

Need help with portfolios? I earned 18 credits at TESU through portfolio evaluations. Nine of those were for upper level accounting courses. My advice for PLA/portfolios: TESU portfolio tips The first post has the Portfolio Checklist I created. Page ten has the actual narrative I wrote to receive credit for ACC-440.

Using Straighterline's Financial Accounting as a substitute for TESU's Intermediate Accounting I? Don't do it if you are an accounting major and/or want your CPA license. They are not the same course and I think TESU has erred in accepting the SL course as Intermediate I. I made this discovery here: Intermediate Accounting II.
(07-13-2019, 12:45 PM)tesu-acct-student Wrote: Sometimes I worry about online learners, especially at the graduate level. They need to be good at finding information on their own through primary sources.
I agree. A lot of times a simple search will provide the information requested. If one can not find that information, I feel they may struggle with graduate level coursework.
Master of Science (M.S.) in Quantitative Management: Business Analytics (2023)
Duke University | The Fuqua School of Business

Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) in Management (2019)
Southeastern Oklahoma State University | The John Massey School of Business

Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Biology (2015)
East Central University | The College of Health Sciences

Accumulated Credit: Undergraduate - 126 Hours, Graduate - 83 Hours
(07-13-2019, 03:19 PM)ThatBankDude Wrote:
(07-13-2019, 12:45 PM)tesu-acct-student Wrote: Sometimes I worry about online learners, especially at the graduate level. They need to be good at finding information on their own through primary sources.
I agree. A lot of times a simple search will provide the information requested. If one can not find that information, I feel they may struggle with graduate level coursework.
I am total agree with you guys. I may just pay for learning part from coursera. Next year I will go take my regular master class.
NEXT: Considering DBA, DIT or PhD
In Progress: MSU MBA
                   Master in Project Management, University Isabel I / ENEB
                   Master in Big Data and Business Intelligent, University Isabel I, ENEB

Completed: WGU MS-CIA 2022
TEEX: Cybersecurity 101 (4), Cybersecurity 201 (3), Cybersecurity 301 (3)
Sophia: Accounting (3), Project Management (3) Principles of Finance (3) 
Coursera: Google IT Certification, and Google Project Management.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sacramento State launches accelerated, fully online iMBA program LevelUP 7 1,195 09-04-2023, 11:38 AM
Last Post: datby98
  Gies iMBA Scholarship bigrivergroup 5 1,858 04-06-2021, 10:58 AM
Last Post: Maniac Craniac
  University of Illinois (iMBA program) - Free Coursera Course SweetSecret 5 2,171 04-20-2019, 01:56 PM
Last Post: eriehiker