Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upper Level Courses Required
Hello again, 

I am here once again after trying to knock out some of my credits toward my degree. Currently I have earned 23 credits from various places - Sophia, The Institute, TEEX, CSMLearn and Straighterline.

At least 18 semester hours within the entire Area of Study (including the Capstone) must be at the 300 /400 level. 
I currently have 5 UL not including the Capstone, which I haven't taken as yet. 

I am currently think of the BA LS with CJ or BA CJ at TESU. On my evaluation I have the same amount of credits for the BALS as the BALS with CJ. 

Checking the link provided on this site https://study.com/directory/school/Thomas_Edison_State_University.html#transferTab, I am trying to select a few UL from Study.com against the credit I will received for TESU. The only one so far is the Criminal Justice 305: The Juvenile Justice System -   (Study.com) -  AOJ-364 : Juvenile Justice Process - TESU in the UL. 
I was also considering the Victimology and the White Collar Crime, but they are both coming in as LL for TESU. 

Any suggestions please? I would like the most cost effective way. 

Thank you. 
Are you only considering Study.com for UL? If so, they have Psych classes that are UL.

Another choice for you could be the TEEX Death Investigation course. That comes in as UL at TESU (not sure what the course # is though). The course is here: https://teex.org/Pages/Class.aspx?course...n+(Online)

I think it was $75. I just took this.

Other UL options are with CooperSmith too. They have a lot of classes that come in as UL.

Hope that helps!
Amberton University, MS Human Relations & Business
Started June 2022

TESU BALS completed March 2020
Study.com (24) StraighterLine (33) Sophia (10) SHU and GCU (26) TEEX (6) Coopersmith (12) CSMLearn (3) TESU (6)
(07-01-2019, 09:01 AM)suzycupcake Wrote: Are you only considering Study.com for UL? If so, they have Psych classes that are UL.

Another choice for you could be the TEEX Death Investigation course. That comes in as UL at TESU (not sure what the course # is though). The course is here: https://teex.org/Pages/Class.aspx?course...n+(Online)

Other UL options are with CooperSmith too. They have a lot of classes that come in as UL.

Hope that helps!

Thank you suzycupcake. Very helpful information. I am not limiting myself only to Study.com. I will check out Coopersmith. I have the 3 credits for the Death Investigation from TEEX.
(07-01-2019, 09:32 AM)sofinel Wrote:
(07-01-2019, 09:01 AM)suzycupcake Wrote: Are you only considering Study.com for UL? If so, they have Psych classes that are UL.

Hope that helps!

Thank you suzycupcake. Very helpful information. I am not limiting myself only to Study.com. I will check out Coopersmith. I have the 3 credits for the Death Investigation from TEEX.

I just made a post about Coopersmith here - this may offer you some additional info.
Started June 2022

Study.com (24) StraighterLine (33) Sophia (10) SHU and GCU (26) TEEX (6) Coopersmith (12) CSMLearn (3) TESU (6)
(07-01-2019, 09:39 AM)suzycupcake Wrote:
(07-01-2019, 09:32 AM)sofinel Wrote:

Hope that helps!

I just made a post about Coopersmith here - this may offer you some additional info.

How is the Drugs, Society, and Human Behavior  with Coopersmith so far? I am planning to register today. 
(07-01-2019, 06:31 PM)sofinel Wrote: How is the Drugs, Society, and Human Behavior  with Coopersmith so far? I am planning to register today. 

I just got into the class today and was poking around. It looks pretty straightforward and the book isn't included. You get a powerpoint and a syllabus which are online so if you need your stuff printed out like I do, contact them and they will send you the pdf versions of it.

I saw another thread where someone took the final and said that they just used the powerpoint to get through it and passed. What I don't know is if they are already familiar in this field. HTH!
Started June 2022

Hope that helps!
How was the death investigation class???

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ASU 100 Million Learners - All graduate courses now available jg_nuy 28 2,576 03-22-2024, 08:29 PM
Last Post: KagomeH
  Accounting courses from CPACredits.com/Upper Iowa University inor 22 1,566 03-15-2024, 05:30 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  So... I decided doing a UK Level 5 on Information Technology, here's why elcastor21 15 861 03-09-2024, 11:54 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  SUNY accepted upper level class jg_nuy 10 434 03-05-2024, 10:41 AM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  Study.com --- courses midnite123 9 703 02-24-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: EE-AE-Engineer
  The Rechtschaffen Institute of Judaic Studies (Has anyone taken one of these courses? patsfand 1 756 02-22-2024, 10:30 PM
Last Post: vetvso
  Introductory data science courses inor 6 510 02-08-2024, 08:52 PM
Last Post: fmsoa
Question Graduate-Level Courses NotJoeBiden 7 613 01-24-2024, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
  Help Finding Some Courses harrypotter 2 269 01-23-2024, 03:52 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU---Easy Courses and TECEPS midnite123 5 544 01-04-2024, 08:22 AM
Last Post: rachel83az