Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rpnow study.com network error!!!
I was just taking a final exam on study.com via rpnow and, while on question 90 out of 100, I got a network error message.  It kicked me out of the exam and I couldn't get back in.  The Study.com website indicates that the proctored exam is being graded.  This is so frustrating because I worked so hard to find the time to take this uninterrupted.  Granted, I only needed a 57 to pass but I have no idea what my cumulative score was at the time of the error.  Has this happened to anyone else?  If  so, will study.com rectify this if I need to retakewithout charging me $70?  Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
It happened twice to me. They will give you another attempt.
------------------

[-] The following 1 user Likes akr680's post:
  • shadowgem
Thank you, that's good to hear.  I wonder if they will still grade my partial exam?  In your circumstances, did they give you a grade for your incomplete exams?
[-] The following 1 user Likes dfwdegree's post:
  • akr680
No

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
------------------

Just got my graded exam back. Thankfully I did well enough to pass the course without having to retake it!
[-] The following 2 users Like dfwdegree's post:
  • akr680, shadowgem
(10-24-2019, 04:12 PM)dfwdegree Wrote: Just got my graded exam back.  Thankfully I did well enough to pass the course without having to retake it!

wow...great
------------------

(10-24-2019, 04:12 PM)dfwdegree Wrote: Just got my graded exam back.  Thankfully I did well enough to pass the course without having to retake it!

so you still got your grade even after the interpret?
(04-26-2020, 08:49 PM)maxxor6868 Wrote:

They did get their grade.

This exact thing happened to my son last month.  He was 10 questions away from finishing. We were able to get him logged back in and used the same exact code, did the id pic, scanned the room and it put him back into the exam (just a few questions previous). He finished and received his final grade about a week later.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homeschool College Guidance Counselor Mom to twin 18 yo boys

CsmLearn
Study: US History, Pres Skills, Enviro Sci, Ethics America, Intro CJ, Meteorology, Forensic Sci, Criminology
Sophia: Psych, Visual Comms, Sociology, Eff Teams, Mng Conflict,  Anc Greek, Art History 1, Intro to IT,
Intro to Bus, Engl Comp 1&2, Religion, Conflict Reso, College Algebra, US History 2
TEEX: Death Invest
Coopersmith: Stress Mgmt, Therapeutic, Drugs & Society, Sport & Exercise, Psych of Motivation, Pos Psych, Career Coun
Community College: Comp Info Syst, A+ Hardware, A+ Op Syst, Linux Op Syst, Networks, Switching & Routing, Networking, IT Security
Computer Certs: Comp Tia A+

Planning for (2) Bachelors: BSLS 

(04-27-2020, 11:43 AM)TwinMom Wrote:
(04-26-2020, 08:49 PM)maxxor6868 Wrote:

They did get their grade.

This exact thing happened to my son last month.  He was 10 questions away from finishing. We were able to get him logged back in and used the same exact code, did the id pic, scanned the room and it put him back into the exam (just a few questions previous). He finished and received his final grade about a week later.

thank you so much! For me, my interpret was only a brief moment and I did not get kicked out of the test. That sounds very reassuring and I am very confident that now I will get my score back and pass the course. Thank you so much!
Yes, you should be fine. I've had my fair share of these type of issues with the alternative providers proctoring sessions. It's either some technical issue with the laptop or the internet connection for me. I've never actually had to redo a final exam because of these issues.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current Study.com Coupon Codes pws 67 39,280 03-22-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
  calculating grade for study.com course Omece 9 1,471 03-20-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 464,610 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
  Disappointed with Study.com (Discrete Mathematics) legenwait4itdary 6 600 03-08-2024, 08:41 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Study partner wanted, incentive offered Simerion 3 327 02-26-2024, 04:14 PM
  Study.Com Upcoming changes to courses Vin 4 967 02-13-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Study.com Statistics? rowan555 16 3,810 02-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: oh.golly.molly
  does felician college accept study.com credits? fraggle 4 549 01-31-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  Study Managerial Accounting that Transfers to UMPI Indieblue 0 277 01-25-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Indieblue
  Study.com vs Sophia - Time to complete RachelB 2 680 01-05-2024, 01:20 PM