Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
ENEB Master Thread
^ I pretty much agree. For resumes you don't list years you graduate anymore. Not listing years is now the norm.

For ENEB it took me about 2.5 months to finish everything for the MBA. That was roughly 6 months after I bought it. I sat on it for about 3 months before I did any work on it because I was busy with my VUL first semester. That first semester will rob you of any time. In the second semester I found my grove, didn't sleep, finished my MBA & transferred it to skip the externship, My MA from the University of Maine was only 27 credits, so I was technically short of credits, even if the externship would've worked for me.
[-] The following 2 users Like ashkir's post:
  • collegecareerstudent, origamishuttle
Guys I have an issue

for my International accounting module

I send to this email for grading

accounting@eneb.com

But it have been 2 week and I didn't receive an reply from them, is this email correct? should I follow up with other email?

Thanks
(12-07-2022, 07:31 PM)soulblader Wrote: Guys I have an issue

accounting@eneb.com

But it have been 2 week and I didn't receive an reply from them, is this email correct? should I follow up with other email?

Thanks
Do a follow-up email, I did, and they emailed me right after apologizing and getting my assignment finished the next day.
In Progress: CSU MS Occupational Safety | TESU BALS HR & Computer Science | TESU AAS Admin Studies
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, HRM

Completed: TESU AAS Environmental, Safety & Tech, BA in Environmental Studies/ Natural Science and Mathematics

[-] The following 1 user Likes ROYISAGIRL's post:
  • origamishuttle
(12-08-2022, 05:37 AM)ROYISAGIRL Wrote:
(12-07-2022, 07:31 PM)soulblader Wrote: Guys I have an issue

accounting@eneb.com

Thanks
Do a follow-up email, I  did, and they emailed me right after apologizing and getting my assignment finished the next day.
Thanks they replied
[-] The following 2 users Like soulblader's post:
  • origamishuttle, ROYISAGIRL
(07-20-2022, 10:09 AM)SteveFoerster Wrote: Are there any examples of final project papers out there so people can see what they're getting into?

Can someone share one or some of their following completed final projects?

Corporate Communication
Marketing
Community Manager
Web Positioning
Completed:

Master's Degree, Coaching & Emotional Intelligence, Universidad Isabel 1
Master's Degree, Business Administration, Universidad Isabel 1
Master's Degree, Management, Universidad Isabel 1
Master's Degree, Corporate Communication, Universidad Isabel 1
Professional Certificate, IT Support, Google
Professional Certificate, Cybersecurity Analyst, IBM
Bachelor's Degree, Liberal Studies (Management Minor), University of Maine @ Presque Isle
Honors Certificate, Business Writing, University of Colorado
Certificate, Inclusive Leadership, University of Colorado
Master Herbalist Certification, Academy of Natural Health Sciences

Just jumping in to thank all of the contributors to this thread. I thoroughly enjoyed reading the comments and was pleasantly surprised to find so many happy endings from those that had successfully navigated their degrees with ENEB. UMPI to MBA/Masters to Doctorate reads more doable than one would imagine, with a rewardingly low overall cost. There are a lot of factors to take into account before choosing this alternative approach to a Doctorate. Still, it is a legitimate choice brought to light by some education pioneers.

Thanks
Virginia University of Lynchburg Doctorate of Healthcare Administration 2024
Universidad Isabel I / ENEB MBA & Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence, summa cum laude
University of Presque Isle BABA Management and Leadership, magna cum lauda
RANSOMSOUL
[-] The following 1 user Likes KSoul's post:
  • michaeladsmith2
(12-27-2022, 11:54 PM)KSoul Wrote: Just jumping in to thank all of the contributors to this thread. I thoroughly enjoyed reading the comments and was pleasantly surprised to find so many happy endings from those that had successfully navigated their degrees with ENEB. UMPI to MBA/Masters to Doctorate reads more doable than one would imagine, with a rewardingly low overall cost. There are a lot of factors to take into account before choosing this alternative approach to a Doctorate. Still, it is a legitimate choice brought to light by some education pioneers.

Thanks

Quite welcome indeed. As an ENEB Ambassador and graduate, I've always maintained the position that low cost foreign alternatives is far better than going into $100,000 in debt for US college education (as we are now seeing from the freshly announced lawsuit with USC). I've tried to offer every advice and support to those in this thread from completing my ENEB MBA+Masters to offering my very own FCE Evaluations from ECE and Validential. And now, I too will begin (from my ENEB Masters), 1 Doctoral program with VUL's Doctor of Healthcare Administration degree (January 2023), while just being accepted to the PhD Program with the Swiss School of Business Research (March 2023). 

I believe the ENEB option has its benefits and can help many move forward in their academic and professional pursuits. A simple research of FCE Companies, Colleges/Universities that accept ENEB, Employers that also accept ENEB, and personal enrichment or Entrepreneurship options all can lead to achieving one's personal goals. And now over 80,000 students have enrolled in ENEB across the globe. Anyway, best wishes on your goals and aspirations with UMPI and your future Doctoral Studies.

I too am thankful to everyone who has added to this thread in giving advice, sharing their experiences and offering sound counsel as we all navigate our own specific academic journeys. I'm not done yet! Because I still have 2-3 more Masters to do with ENEB, I will continue to share my experiences.
Completed

Doctor of Healthcare Administration, Virginia University of Lynchburg
MBA, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB, 2022
Master in Business & Corporate Communication, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB, 2022
DiMAP, Diploma in Modern Applied Psychology, Academy of Modern Applied Psychology

In Progress

Master of Arts in Spiritual Formation, Regent University - School of Divinity
Master's in Project Management, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB 
Master's in Human Resources Management, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB
Master's in Big Data & Business Intelligence, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB
Master's in International Trade, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB
Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies, TESU or Excelsior University 

[-] The following 2 users Like michaeladsmith2's post:
  • collegecareerstudent, KSoul
IEE came back today. Regionally accredited for the MBA. So to all of you dissing on this school for not being accredited here you go. that $249 degree came back as regionally accredited by a NACES partner. It came back as a graduate certificate which is close enoug hfor me

[Image: CSUl6z.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like ashkir's post:
  • JPN, newdegree, rachel83az, soulblader
(12-28-2022, 03:32 PM)ashkir Wrote: IEE came back today. Regionally accredited for the MBA. So to all of you dissing on this school for not being accredited here you go. that $249 degree came back as regionally accredited by a NACES partner.

Overpriced will be the new narrative.  Big Grin
Virginia University of Lynchburg Doctorate of Healthcare Administration 2024
Universidad Isabel I / ENEB MBA & Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence, summa cum laude
University of Presque Isle BABA Management and Leadership, magna cum lauda
RANSOMSOUL
[-] The following 1 user Likes KSoul's post:
  • priceaction
(12-28-2022, 03:41 PM)KSoul Wrote:
(12-28-2022, 03:32 PM)ashkir Wrote: IEE came back today. Regionally accredited for the MBA. So to all of you dissing on this school for not being accredited here you go. that $249 degree came back as regionally accredited by a NACES partner.

Overpriced will be the new narrative.  Big Grin
exactly! Not a perfect evaluation, but, honestly, close enough for most people's needs and purposes.
[-] The following 2 users Like ashkir's post:
  • KSoul, openair

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ENEB for FIS Lorvey 0 58 4 hours ago
Last Post: Lorvey
Thumbs Up Master in Sustainable Transition - Germany (No Tuition Fee, English, Online Program) kumamon 2 261 9 hours ago
Last Post: armado
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB, Walden, etc) ashkir 24 21,048 Yesterday, 01:03 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Has anyone tried recognizing ENEB/UC1 or UoPeople degrees in Australia? ecdw94 4 309 03-25-2024, 09:06 PM
  ENEB - exams MCDL 108 13,004 03-21-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Wowbagger
  Recognition of Execute Master Lorvey 10 483 03-19-2024, 02:31 AM
  Master of Public Administration BSBRose21 9 1,512 03-18-2024, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Leedeedee
  Cheapest/Easiest Master's? Hellenic, WGU, UMPi? mohelena02 19 1,614 03-18-2024, 11:13 AM
Last Post: FireMedic_Philosopher
  South College Developing CBE Master's in Criminal Justice Jonathan Whatley 2 199 03-18-2024, 03:29 AM
  Troy University Master's - $250/credit for military PreLawCoastie 11 546 03-11-2024, 12:20 PM
Last Post: Duneranger