Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charter Oaks Computer Science Credits
Hi. I'm a sixteen-year-old UCC college student. I did Penn Foster high school and graduated when I was fourteen and retrieved my diploma. I also attended a nursing camp for a couple of weeks. 

I completed many of my college courses such as Student Success, Intro to Sociology, Human Biology, College Algebra, Foundations of College Algebra, Foundations of Statistics, US History 1 and 2, Developing Effective Teams, Public Speaking, The Essentials of Managing Conflict, Intro to IT, English Comp 1 and 2, Intro to Psychology, Microbiology lab, and Anatomy and Physiology labs 1 and 2. 

I also made a degree plant for my nursing and IT prerequisites:
IT PREREQS credits

English and comp 1 SL 3 x
English and comp 2 SL 3 x
Public Speaking Sophia 3 x
College Algebra Sophia 3 x
Technical Communication SDC 3
Finite Mathematica rio salado 3
Statistics sophia 3
Chemistry 101 with lab SDC (lab w/SL) 4
Intro to Humanities SDC 3
American Government SDC 3
Intro to IT SOPHIA 3
Management info systems SDC 3
Intro to networking SDC 3
Intro to programming SCD 3
Database fundamentals SDC 3
Project management Sophia 4
Database management SDC 4
Leadership & organizontal behavior SDC 3
Introduction to leadership SDC 4

NURSING PREREQS

Anatomy and Physiology I SDC 3
A and P 1 Lab SL 1 x
Anatomy and Physiology II SDC 3
A and P 2 lab SL 1 x
Intro to Organ. Chem w/ LAB CC (UCC) 4
Microbiology SDC 3
Microbiology Lab SL 1
General Psychology SL 3
Life Span Psychology SDC 3
Principles of Sociology Sophia 3 x
(Humanities) US History 1 Sophia 3 x
(Humanities) US History 2 Sophia 3 x
English Composition I SL 3 x
English Composition II SL 3 x
P.S. The "x" represents the courses that I already have taken, and there is a list of online courses that I am doing.

I also wanted to ask a question. For Computer Science Studies I wanted to ask out of the Co-requisites courses, which two will give me six credits total. To clear that up, what is one class that has three credits and the other that also have three credits. 

Here is the list for Co-requisites: Programming Logic, Philosophical Logic, Digital Logic, and Mathematical Logic. If you have any suggestions please tell me, I will really appreciate it. Thank You! Enjoy the rest of your day.
(04-24-2020, 05:08 PM)Shyjbh Wrote: Hi. I'm a sixteen-year-old UCC college student. I did Penn Foster high school and graduated when I was fourteen and retrieved my diploma. I also attended a nursing camp for a couple of weeks. 

I completed many of my college courses such as Student Success, Intro to Sociology, Human Biology, College Algebra, Foundations of College Algebra, Foundations of Statistics, US History 1 and 2, Developing Effective Teams, Public Speaking, The Essentials of Managing Conflict, Intro to IT, English Comp 1 and 2, Intro to Psychology, Microbiology lab, and Anatomy and Physiology labs 1 and 2. 

I also made a degree plant for my nursing and IT prerequisites:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...edit#gid=0
P.S. The "x" represents the courses that I already have taken, and there is a list of online courses that I am doing.

I also wanted to ask a question. For Computer Science Studies I wanted to ask out of the Co-requisites courses, which two will give me six credits total. To clear that up, what is one class that has three credits and the other that also have three credits. 

Here is the list for Co-requisites: Programming Logic, Philosophical Logic, Digital Logic, and Mathematical Logic. If you have any suggestions please tell me, I will really appreciate it. Thank You! Enjoy the rest of your day.

Your google doc is private. Change the settings so we can see it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  COSC Accepting few SDC credits scottlefoll 54 6,646 06-22-2023, 07:42 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Charter Oak Requiring 80% Study.com Course Grades Jonathan Whatley 44 5,655 06-28-2022, 01:58 PM
Last Post: origamishuttle
  alternate credits help please Draconikx 3 1,093 11-15-2021, 10:35 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Credits for a D erials76 15 2,575 09-15-2021, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Skirtlet
  TEL learning for RA credits BrendaB 34 5,294 08-28-2021, 03:32 AM
Last Post: ROYISAGIRL
  Age of Credits ss20ts 3 1,244 02-15-2021, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Cofffeee
  Charter Oak - Statistics rachel83az 0 953 02-04-2021, 03:26 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Is there a limit to how many credits you can transfer from one place? daharamu 2 1,066 12-07-2020, 03:08 AM
Last Post: daharamu
  Will COSC accepts my foreign credits as Non-Ace credits? cecilgambe7 74 7,521 10-22-2020, 08:29 PM
Last Post: cecilgambe7
  Update on StraighterLine/ACE credits at COSC sambam0812 0 1,167 09-28-2020, 07:52 AM
Last Post: sambam0812