Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TESU BALS Questions
Hey guys, I was just going through my evaluation online vs the one i printed out with my advisors plans from earlier this year. Everything is in different spot...so I asked they be moved back. With COVID i had to change my plans a lot,so I was just double checking what is left etc. As I was looking at my electives section and i saw study.com BUS304 comes in to TESU as LDR-345 Leading Organizational Change.. Does anyone know if you can use this course as a upper level liberal studies elective?? I cant find the thread talking about business counting for UL or not. I have another upper level management class thats slotted as a general elective. I essentially have 1 upper level LS elective left, if neither of these two classes cant be moved to fill it, my TECEP ENG 102(retaking it missed it by 10 but was sick during the test), and the 2 tesu required classes to grad. so im trying to double check on if i can move stuff around and take something easier. I havent heard from my advisor still....
No, that can't be used in the BALS AOS, it's not a liberal arts course. A few "business" courses ARE also liberal studies, like Organizational Behavior, Business Ethics, Leadership Communication, I/O Psychology, etc.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
Hmm, could you copy/paste your evaluation? I think you've done that already but I can't seem to find that previous post. If the catalog year hasn't changed at all, then it should go into the same field it was before unless you changed degree programs to something else in the same school. For example, your requirements will differ if you had say a BALS with no concentration to now a BALS with a Humanities concentration, or a BALS with a Social Science concentration.

Technically the courses shouldn't be changed all that much and your No concentration should hit either of those other two, unless it's closer to something else like the BALS NSM. Final note: Some LDR courses can be used for BALS as it may hit the Humanities or Social Science concentration, I am not sure if that course does though. But if it was originally in your BALS No Concentration, it should remain in the BALS No Concentration.

OK, nevermind - I did a bit of digging from your previous posts. I think I know you're going for the BALS with No Concentration from your previous thread: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...s-elective and you should have just completed the Cornerstone/Capstone from this thread: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...and-SOS110

You're my hero! Gasp! I need dibs on the Liberal Arts Capstone LIB-495! <give me, give me, always gets? haha, JK> Anyways, on a serious note, you should already be done with your UL, with Coopersmith, Davar, Study.com or TECEP that you selected. If you can get them to move the LDR back to the No Concentration area as an upper level, again you should be done. Just give them a screenshot or proof that course was in the field beforehand and request it to be moved back into that spot.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information TESU Debuts New Logo jch 15 695 03-22-2024, 02:35 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Business 421 capstone | TESU | Tips from our members akr680 10 1,976 03-22-2024, 12:00 AM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  TESU Research Methods in Experimental Psychology amleigh 4 259 03-18-2024, 09:25 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  TESU Response Time For Application joshua27 3 230 03-02-2024, 02:24 PM
Last Post: joshua27
  Free ways(e.g. TECEP)to register at TESU? Also say thank you to@bjcheung77@LevelUp Felisa 2 301 03-01-2024, 02:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  SAS Programmer Certificates at TESU jg_nuy 5 267 02-29-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: mog538
  Conflicting info from TESU for dual degrees?? ACI 32 2,157 02-22-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: faptaincrunch
  Admitted BA Computers Science - TESU Chan.kckn 3 391 02-21-2024, 07:46 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Transfer to TESU Questions homeschoolmom1 14 726 02-20-2024, 06:18 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  Remaining Classes for TESU Degree faptaincrunch 7 568 02-20-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: faptaincrunch