Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IU & LSBU Dual Degree (FREE iPad & No extra work required)
msa145 Wrote:It's been 19 days since I applied for the scholarship. Still under review! I was told usually it takes 3 - 4 days but sometimes longer. phew! First impression is not good.

Which program did you apply for? The Bachelors in Computer Science? Are you on a VPN when you applied? Just curious, did you receive an email in regards to your application going through? I wonder if they even received anything from the application or not...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(07-16-2021, 01:04 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote:
msa145 Wrote:It's been 19 days since I applied for the scholarship. Still under review! I was told usually it takes 3 - 4 days but sometimes longer. phew!  First impression is not good.

Which program did you apply for? The Bachelors in Computer Science? Are you on a VPN when you applied? Just curious, did you receive an email in regards to your application going through? I wonder if they even received anything from the application or not...
As I am an international student I didn't had to use the VPN. I have exchanged phonecalls and emails with the adminission officer. Everytime I am told that my application is being finalized for an answer. I just hope that they won't reject me after making me to wait all these long.
(06-23-2021, 06:50 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Here is an opportunity - You can get an IU degree from Germany and a LSBU degree from the UK
There is a catch!  You need to pay extra for the LSBU degree if you want the "dual degree".
We've talked about IU before and they have significant discounts, but the discount now is only 50%

Dual Degree: https://www.iu-university.org/all-about-...uk-degree/
Previous Thread Link: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...rad-option
A great opportunity to write your application essay is here.
Note: If you click the link on the previous thread, it will link you to their newer website address as it has changed...

Free iPad Link: https://www.iu-university.org/
Side Note: If you don't have an EU address, you can either use an EU friend OR try and get a shipping address to mail it to!

Apply now and get a free iPad – So you can study anywhere, anytime
Enrol for an accredited online study programme by 14th of July and get a free iPad!
*An iPad use agreement will be sent to you by our study advisory team following your online application.
*an address in the EU is required in order to receive the iPad

Save up to 50% – because you deserve your dream career!

Enrol for an accredited online study programme by 14th of July and save up to 50 % on your tuition fees. With our fully online study campus and digital learning tools, we offer top quality education that's affordable to everyone.

Coupon code: CAREER21
*You can start any time in 2021.

It's a shame that I can't get a free iPad already, but the price is really affordable. Thank you very much for the information. I appreciate such suggestions.
Nearly two months and over 25 emails exchanged with the admission counselor and no update on the application. This is the last reply I got.

" I am currently contacting the admission team to urgently evaluate your application.

If you cannot wait for the admission result any further or so please let me know so that I will request the application cancellation for you. "

I think he is tired of me and I am afraid to ask for an update again...... This university got something seriously wrong with them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Online Ivy League degree programs that require less than a week on campus sanantone 27 5,456 03-16-2024, 06:22 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Lightbulb ASU to Launch a Free Global Initiative and enroll 100 million students MNomadic 203 28,696 03-11-2024, 10:55 AM
Brick Want a bachelor's degree in 3 years? University of Minnesota, Morris is trying... Ares 8 482 02-24-2024, 06:04 PM
Last Post: natshar
  Free or affordable Christian Chaplaincy Online Sowak777 4 367 02-21-2024, 06:39 AM
Last Post: The need 2 learn
  Just 16% of community college students transfer and earn a bachelor’s degree Ares 6 436 02-14-2024, 01:13 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Atlantic Technological University Interesting Bachelor degree offering from Ireland durain 0 251 02-12-2024, 02:58 AM
Last Post: durain
  The First 3-Year Degree Programs Win Approval Ares 10 771 02-07-2024, 03:40 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  MBA students receive free Apple Vision Pro Imbanewbie 0 248 02-07-2024, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Imbanewbie
  NA to RA Degree Plan Assistance McManus 8 2,179 01-29-2024, 04:59 PM
  After getting the degree Harrynguyen 24 2,702 01-13-2024, 12:25 PM
Last Post: ArielB74