Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian Leaders Institute…
Has anyone done the classes through Christian Leaders Institute?  I just heard about this place.  I’d love to know if this is considered RA and if anyone transferred credits… or completed a program from here.  Just seems a little different.  Definitely interesting for anyone looking for a Christian program.   Lots of free classes available.   You pay a small fee if you want a degree program.

https://www.christianleaderscollege.org/degree-program/
MBA, starting July 2022
BA, Sociology 
Certificate, Paralegal Studies
Certificate, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Certificate, Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation Virtual Bootcamp
Sophia: 17 credits

LawShelf affiliate (NCCRS credits)
Buy one, get one free with my affiliate code: VK375
https://lawshelf.com/videocoursesview
At the moment, it's unaccredited. But it's going through NA accreditation process. The classes aren't bad but the whole site is a bit confusing to navigate.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
(07-22-2021, 09:54 AM)rachel83az Wrote: At the moment, it's unaccredited. But it's going through NA accreditation process. The classes aren't bad but the whole site is a bit confusing to navigate.

Thanks. I did see on their site that they listed some sort of accreditation but I wasn’t familiar with it.  Christian something or other.   I imagine at minimum, might be good for someone who wants to study something for personal knowledge.  Or get an unaccredited degree?
MBA, starting July 2022
BA, Sociology 

CLI will remain free and unaccredited. Christian Leaders College is an applicant with ABHE, which is a religious accreditor recognized by the Department of Education. They're keeping the two separate so that CLI can remain free and open access. You can transfer CLI credits to CLC or an accredited seminary that has an agreement with CLI.
Graduate of Not VUL or ENEB
MS, MSS and Graduate Cert
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
[-] The following 1 user Likes sanantone's post:
  • Vle045
(07-22-2021, 10:25 AM)sanantone Wrote: CLI will remain free and unaccredited. Christian Leaders College is an applicant with ABHE, which is a religious accreditor recognized by the Department of Education. They're keeping the two separate so that CLI can remain free and open access. You can transfer CLI credits to CLC or an accredited seminary that has an agreement with CLI.

Have you done any of their courses?
MBA, starting July 2022
BA, Sociology 

(07-22-2021, 10:40 AM)Vle045 Wrote:
(07-22-2021, 10:25 AM)sanantone Wrote: CLI will remain free and unaccredited. Christian Leaders College is an applicant with ABHE, which is a religious accreditor recognized by the Department of Education. They're keeping the two separate so that CLI can remain free and open access. You can transfer CLI credits to CLC or an accredited seminary that has an agreement with CLI.

Have you done any of their courses?
I started an ordination course but didn't finish it.
Graduate of Not VUL or ENEB
MS, MSS and Graduate Cert
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
A third visit for accreditation is this week! Link: https://www.christianleadersinstitute.or...on-status/
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

(09-18-2023, 02:38 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: A third visit for accreditation is this week! Link: https://www.christianleadersinstitute.or...on-status/

So, if ABHE is a religious accreditor recognized by the Department of Education, wouldn't that make the school NA (vs RA) once complete? Or am I misunderstanding something? I have a much clearer understanding on what constitutes a school being RA vs NA.
Amberton University
- MS Human Relations and Business - 2022
Thomas Edison State University (TESU)
- BSBA General Management - 2018
- ASNSM Computer Science -2018

Yes, they're NA. Here is the list of RA, NA, NA (Faith-Based), and Programmatic/Secondary accreditation: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid310078
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(09-18-2023, 02:38 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: A third visit for accreditation is this week! Link: https://www.christianleadersinstitute.or...on-status/
Hoping the visit goes well and the February ABHE meeting leads to accreditation. I’ve got 1.5 courses and the capstone left and have been slow getting them done because I would rather have an accredited degree. I already have a RA bachelor’s so I don’t need them to go NA but prefer it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Rechtschaffen Institute of Judaic Studies (Has anyone taken one of these courses? patsfand 1 754 02-22-2024, 10:30 PM
Last Post: vetvso
  Free or affordable Christian Chaplaincy Online Sowak777 4 367 02-21-2024, 06:39 AM
Last Post: The need 2 learn
  Arts Institute is no longer... And they all bite the dust... bjcheung77 1 342 10-02-2023, 08:44 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  StraighterLine acquires Childcare Education Institute bjcheung77 2 811 05-16-2023, 11:05 AM
Last Post: glammie83
  Abandoned Hymns Bring New Life to Our Christian Worship Music from Olivet University jacobmark 0 404 08-26-2022, 04:59 PM
Last Post: jacobmark
  Universal Technical Institute buys Concorde Career Colleges bjcheung77 0 427 05-16-2022, 02:16 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Texas Institute of Technology and Science Alpha 4 834 11-01-2021, 06:10 PM
Last Post: Johann
  ITT Technical Institute closes all campuses yb1 17 3,117 06-17-2021, 12:10 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  Bottega University: The Congress of Future Medical Leaders bjcheung77 14 2,364 06-11-2021, 02:27 AM
Last Post: Kab
  TRACS - WOLBI - Word of Life Bible institute JWells247 16 2,794 06-05-2020, 10:36 AM
Last Post: JWells247