Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting This Journey
I did yours first (BSBA Marketing + Entrepreneurship) because that was easiest to get into spreadsheet form. Note: this is not THE ONLY way to obtain this degree. There are a variety of courses that you can use. However, this should at least give you an idea on how to get started with TESU.

There are a couple of courses that overlap between the two AOS, so that makes things slightly easier & cheaper. I also threw in an optional certificate if you want to go for that as well.

Attached Files
.xlsx   BSBA Marketing & Entrepreneurship plan.xlsx (Size: 7.75 KB / Downloads: 12)
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 2 users Like rachel83az's post:
  • degree4nana, schlocker
(01-15-2022, 08:59 AM)rachel83az Wrote: I did yours first (BSBA Marketing + Entrepreneurship) because that was easiest to get into spreadsheet form. Note: this is not THE ONLY way to obtain this degree. There are a variety of courses that you can use. However, this should at least give you an idea on how to get started with TESU.

There are a couple of courses that overlap between the two AOS, so that makes things slightly easier & cheaper. I also threw in an optional certificate if you want to go for that as well.

I am about halfway done with the list that you have provided of courses. Im chugging along and feel accomplished.
I was wondering about my husband if the duel degrees would still be an option. Reading in another forum that the CS courses are no longer accepted. I would love to know if there is a workaround here and would absolutely love help putting a course list together for him. He's ready to get started and wants to go for it. Thank you so much!
(08-19-2022, 02:07 AM)KristyAnn4793 Wrote:
(01-15-2022, 08:59 AM)rachel83az Wrote: I did yours first (BSBA Marketing + Entrepreneurship) because that was easiest to get into spreadsheet form. Note: this is not THE ONLY way to obtain this degree. There are a variety of courses that you can use. However, this should at least give you an idea on how to get started with TESU.

I am about halfway done with the list that you have provided of courses. Im chugging along and feel accomplished.
I was wondering about my husband if the duel degrees would still be an option. Reading in another forum that the CS courses are no longer accepted. I would love to know if there is a workaround here and would absolutely love help putting a course list together for him. He's ready to get started and wants to go for it. Thank you so much!

The Comp Sci courses actually ARE still accepted. It seems to have been a kerfluffle about nothing. IIRC, they stopped accepting some other "computer science" credits that weren't really useful for these degrees in the first place. 

Some updates include being able to get some credits for free/cheap on Coursera: https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Coursera Not all of them will be relevant, but some might be. We're waiting to hear back about how they bring in the SAS Advanced Programmer Professional Certificate; that might be an UL credit that would work for Comp Sci. Either the Meta or AWIT certificates should work for the Marketing requirement for the BSBA, but we don't know 100% for certain. If you or he is interested in trying any of these, pm me because I've got a way you can possibly get them for free right now.

Check out https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Sa...egree_Plan if you just want to go with what's known to work.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 2 users Like rachel83az's post:
  • origamishuttle, Pikachu

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UMPI BABA Project Management with Zero Starting Credits ChickenEnjoyer 39 2,381 04-07-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: layermonkey
Sad 53 Starting Fresh laknight 13 678 02-29-2024, 06:02 AM
Last Post: ltw900rr
  Help me start my journey from Canada Futureproof60 10 1,148 01-22-2023, 12:59 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Starting from scratch. Fastest path to Associates on the way to BS? nyjosh 12 1,405 07-24-2022, 07:17 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
Big Grin I'm starting from bottom up! ... Journey to Bsc in Computer Science dinodev 5 793 07-07-2022, 12:58 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Health issues recently, trying to regroup and pivot in my HR journey newlion 5 620 05-30-2022, 09:46 AM
  Looking for help with getting WGU CS credit before starting muu9 27 2,702 04-02-2022, 08:07 PM
Last Post: muu9
  Starting out Lunita 15 1,428 02-23-2022, 07:35 PM
  Cheapest path, starting from scratch calliemay 22 2,994 04-27-2021, 02:46 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Starting from scratch - lost and need some pointers or guidance. DragonInstall 6 1,917 10-11-2020, 12:38 PM
Last Post: rachel83az