Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inkleind's TESU BSBA GM Plan & Updates
Heyo!

I've been on year for over a year now. I started back in 2015 with the Kaplan PLA and then dove in to a few ALEKS courses but quickly lost my motivation when I hit the wall with Statistics. I was in a bit of a low point in my life and didn't really have the proper motivation to tackle this project.

Now things are considerably different, I am insanely happy with my my employment and I am looking to the future! I've been in non-profit management my entire career and now at 32 I am passionate about getting my degree and then possibly going on to a MPA.

A few months ago I was lucky enough to come back on the site and see the guardian scholarship and that has really jump started me in to some serious excitement! I am so glad to be a part of this community and I hope to continue to be able to give back.

So I'm going to keep a running tab on where I am and what I am loving or hating about what I'm working on.

Here's my current plan:
.xlsx   Less than 1 minute ago">Inkleind TESU 2016 BSBA GM.xlsx (Size: 55.46 KB / Downloads: 50) - Feedback is appreciated!!!! Some of the things are CLEP because I think I can get them for free, I'm waiting to share the details until I know the lead is legit.

Things I hate so far:
- Aleks intro to stats (but it's done!)
- TEEX courses. I will knock out the Cybersecurity for Business Professionals because it's free but man their site leaves a lot to be desired.
- Saylors course material. So far I've only studied for Principles of Management but it's painful compared to Study.com

Things I love so far:
- Being done with ALEKS!
- The study.com Guardian Scholarship! This has really given me a lot of love and appreciation for study.com - I definitely want to continue taking some courses there after my scholarship ends.
- This forum! Thank you so much for being constantly motivating! Last week I applied and was accepted to TESU and I've paid/registered for the TECEP. I am so glad I got in right at the buzzer on this!
- Organizational Behavior. I am so glad I took this course. It's the perfect marriage of pysch and management and really confirmed for me that not only do I need this degree but that I actually want it. Yes I really want to check these boxes as fast as possible but wow! there is a lot to learn along the way if I take the time to do so. I highly recommend Organizational Behavior from Study.com if you've ever been a manager or ever desire to do so. Fascinating stuff.

Looking forward to your feedback!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes inkleind's post:
  • McAllis430

Messages In This Thread
Inkleind's TESU BSBA GM Plan & Updates - by inkleind - 04-17-2017, 10:12 PM
Inkleind's TESU BSBA GM Plan & Updates - by Ideas - 04-19-2017, 08:17 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need some advice on my plan jobojoe285 0 11 32 minutes ago
Last Post: jobojoe285
  Degree planning help - UMPI BBA vs PUG BSBA crowbird 35 657 4 hours ago
Last Post: rachel83az
  BACS BSCIS plan guidance LAMi 23 348 03-25-2024, 09:11 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Teaching plan? Piwi737 8 198 03-25-2024, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Piwi737
  UMPI BABA Management & Leadership Plan Questions Aurelijus 10 414 03-21-2024, 05:09 PM
  UMPI plan iggym32 3 217 03-20-2024, 05:52 PM
  Critique and Advice on Plan for Computer Science BA from TESU aseneca 6 377 03-19-2024, 10:59 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  Interim & Future Plan - Machine Learning mweichert 6 344 03-18-2024, 03:45 AM
  UMPI BABA Management & Leadership Degree Plan, potentially transferring ~50 Credits chrsghs 17 786 03-14-2024, 06:05 PM
  TESU BACS course selection for OMSCS warre 29 856 03-14-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: warre