Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chicken Fingers: Who Ripped Off Who?
First, I applaud Sanantone for this type of research. I too enjoy this kind of rabbit hole to follow.

I've actually been to the KFC museum...

I live in Tennessee. What is raisin canes?

Zaxbys offers a great product line. Then they get franchisees that make more money from hiring the unemployable... or something. They clearly don't like money, because they won't hire people who will cook consistently, or QA their products.

I've never considered where the best chicken strips have come from; that's kinda my wife's thing. I will ask next time I see her.

Finally, I'm shocked Sanantone and I agree on something!!! I LOVE five guys, but their patties are bland.

(Since becoming fat and diabetic, I don't get to eat out a great deal, and when I do, salads often loom on the horizon rather than things from the deep fryer. How I miss fried foods...)
Angel 
Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies Thomas Edison State University 2018
Cert in Emergency Management -
Three Rivers CC 2017
Cert in Basic Police Ed - Walters State CC 1996

Current Goal: new job
Working on: securing funding I don't have to pay back for a Masters.
Up Next: Toying with Masters Programs
Finished: First Degree

Older Experience with: PLA / Portfolios, RPNow, Proctor U, ACE, NCCRS, DAVAR Academy (formerly Tor), Straighterline, TESU, Ed4Credit, Study.com, The Institutes, Kaplan, ALEKS, FEMA IS, NFA IS, brick & mortar community colleges, LOTS of vocational schools...

My list of academic courses:
link

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chicken Fingers: Who Ripped Off Who? - by jsd - 07-12-2018, 06:03 PM
RE: Chicken Fingers: Who Ripped Off Who? - by High_Order1 - 07-26-2018, 12:03 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Chicken FEED IS CONTAMINATED!!! LevelUP 4 825 02-12-2023, 08:18 PM
Last Post: tsgreer