Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where to Apply...
(02-08-2019, 09:59 AM)RJ77 Wrote:
(02-07-2019, 05:51 PM)davewill Wrote: TESU has a degree that might suit you:

Bachelor of Science in Human Services (BSHS) degree

The best way to see how your credits would fit would be to go ahead and pay the $75 application fee and send in all your transcripts. Then you'll know where exactly where you stand. Unfortunately, it doesn't have much room for random credits, but it does seem to fit the info you've posted fairly well. The age of the science courses won't be a problem for TESU. If that degree doesn't work well, you can then easily try your credits in some other degree programs.

As far as getting your certs on a transcript, you might have to actually apply at USM to get them to do that. However, even if they do put them on a transcript, that's no guarantee that any other institution would then accept them as transfer credit. It really depends on how they are listed on the transcript.

That degree has additional requirements:

Quote:To be admitted to the program and to complete the Capstone course, students must have current work or volunteer experience in their professional track. Students must have at least one year/1500 hours of current work or volunteer experience. Students are required to submit a current resume and completed Professional Track Form at the time of application.

Thanks... I ordered my transcripts its been awhile I will post the credits when I get them I don't want to make any mistakes.  USM has said those classes are equivalent to the MHRT/C which I will have to finish anyway... I may not need them for the BA anyway just to work in Maine. I definitely meet the additional requirement I have been doing working in group homes ect. for over 10 years. I just want to finish because my current job has asked me to get it done so I can do more things i.e. write behavior plans.

Messages In This Thread
Where to Apply... - by Caecal07 - 02-07-2019, 02:00 PM
RE: Where to Apply... - by davewill - 02-07-2019, 05:51 PM
RE: Where to Apply... - by RJ77 - 02-08-2019, 09:59 AM
RE: Where to Apply... - by Caecal07 - 02-10-2019, 07:23 AM
RE: Where to Apply... - by dfrecore - 02-08-2019, 01:15 AM