Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well I tried Shoomp...
Gotta try them all!

I saw a few threads about Shoomp and decided to try it. I got the free trial and did a few exams and sampled some courses. I wasn't impressed. Also, since TESU doesn't take it and I'm an enrolled TESU student there is no point to take them. Well, at least now I can say I tried them. I canceled before the 24 hours were so I didn't get charged at all. And trust me it didn't take long to figure out Shoomp isn't for me. But I gotta say for COSC unlimited courses for 90/month is a steal. Perhaps if someone knowledgeable was unemployed they might be able to do the entire Shoomp catalog in a month, which would be a really good deal.

Does anyone know if StraighterLine offers any sort of free trial where I can just try it to see what it is like? It is one of the only onlys left I haven't tried yet.

I've either earned credit, attempted credit or at least did some sort of free trial with: clep, dsst, study.com, aleks, sophia, saylor, teex, csm, davar, onlinedegree and shoomp. Besides Straigherline, coopersmith and tecep I don't think I'm missing any of the other most popular options am I?

As a bonus I've also done traditional college work in the following formats: day classes, night classes, blended (half online/half in person), self-paced online and traditional online (in 7, 12 and 15 week formats).

I think I've almost done it all. What about you guys?

Messages In This Thread
Well I tried Shoomp... - by natshar - 08-09-2019, 04:42 PM
RE: Well I tried Shoomp... - by jsd - 08-09-2019, 05:20 PM
RE: Well I tried Shoomp... - by Ideas - 08-10-2019, 09:19 AM