Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESL?
I'm assuming she has a foreign Bachelor's degree since you didn't mention that she might want to get one, but skipped right to the MBA?

I'm not sure why you'd take them at the CC if there are other resources available (and they don't count for credit). I would also consider taking some actual CC courses like English 101 or a few writing-intensive courses that will get her credit AND will give her access to feedback on her writing, which she'll need for an MBA. Preferably somewhere that offers an English lab as part of the tuition. I'd also consider courses she already took in her foreign language (maybe Intro to Management, Accounting, Macroeconomics, etc) so that she can practice her English in college-level courses without having to also learn material - she'll mostly be working on her English skills, and writing skills, rather than trying to learn new material.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA

Messages In This Thread
ESL? - by blt93933 - 08-12-2019, 03:33 PM
RE: ESL? - by bjcheung77 - 08-13-2019, 01:08 PM
RE: ESL? - by dfrecore - 08-19-2019, 02:36 PM