Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Debating on Hoverboard and Go-Kart Kits!
So, been thinking of exercising more and the part of me slacking off is thinking of buying a Hoverboard and converting it to a Go-Kart for fun... well, it's exercise enough just going to get the parts and building it <laugh, that's the lazy side of me speaking>.

I was online, found two or three very nice Go-Kart Kits.  The lower end of the spectrum, a Hyper GoGo Kit for about $369-$499.  You just need to setup your Hoverboard.  I am thinking a mid-end model Hoverboard, maybe a cheap-o model from Amazon.... whatever....

Another one I found was the NineBot Go Kart Kit.  This is about 3 times the price of the Hyper GoGo, but looks much nice and of course, the features are slightly better, it's also a "smarter" device.   Again, I'll need a Hoverboard...

The last and probably the cheapest would be a low end Hoverboard and a cheap-o go-kart kit.  The cheapest probably is the "Hoverboard Kart" type where it's basically a seat with one small tire in the front for balance... seems cheap but really fun though!

I've got so many side projects that I want to do for fun and then there is the part of me that wants to be an entrepreneur instead of being a consultant/contractor...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • FastTrackDegree

Messages In This Thread
Debating on Hoverboard and Go-Kart Kits! - by bjcheung77 - 10-12-2020, 08:38 PM