Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What grad school program are you in?
Thomas Editions State University, Master of Science in Management-Organizational leadership
6 classes left.
TESC
BSBA-GM
MSM OL

ALEKS
Inter. Algebra
College Algebra

CLEP
Principles of Marketing

DSST
Intro to Computing
Management Info Systems
Business Ethics&Society

SL
English Comp I&II
Cultural Anthropology
Business Ethics
Intro to Business
Principles of Management
Western Civil I&II
US History I&II
Intro to Religion
Intro to Philosophy
Macroeconomics
Microeconomics
Managerial & Financial Accounting
Intro to Sociology
Business Statistics
Business Law
Business Communication
Organizational Behavior
Student Success
Intro to Environment
Intro to Nutrition
Accounting I&II
Personal Finance
American Government

Sophia
Project Management

Penn Foster
Financial Management
Strategic Management

TESU - MSM Courses
Marketing Management
Leadership in the 21st
HR Management
Economic Issues in Org
Accounting for Managers
Leading Change
Leading Strategic Change
Contemporary Issues in Leadership
Org Leadership I & II
Org Research
Capstone
May 13, 2016 I will be done and it can't come fast enough.
Don't miss out on something great just because it might also be difficult.

Road traveled: AA (2013) > BS (2014) > MS (2016) > Doctorate (2024)

If God hadn't been there for me, I never would have made it. Psalm 94:16-19
[quote pid='195623' dateline='1455815409']
Edit. I have one more year to finish. This is it. February 28, 2017 is all or nothing.
[/quote]

Well, I spoke too soon. It is has been pushed back to December 2018. I had to refocus my focus, as it were. God, give me strength.
Arkansas State University 

MPA program

Taking my last course, the Capstone now. Will be done in 5 weeks. Burned out with writing papers. 

Here is my review that seemed to be popular of the MPA program: http://degreeforum.net/mybb/showthread.php?tid=21244

I will do a recap of the program once completed.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cardiacclep's post:
  • allvia
Doctorate in Strategic Security at Henley-Putnam University. I am currently in the first course.
(01-24-2018, 02:00 AM)1MP4Life Wrote: Doctorate in Strategic Security at Henley-Putnam University. I am currently in the first course.

That's awesome, hmm... I see the school is going for RA from WASC as it's currently DEAC accredited.
Hope you finish the program after they get that WASC RA accreditation status updated to fully accredited.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(01-24-2018, 02:06 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote:
(01-24-2018, 02:00 AM)1MP4Life Wrote: Doctorate in Strategic Security at Henley-Putnam University. I am currently in the first course.

That's awesome, hmm... I see the school is going for RA from WASC as it's currently DEAC accredited.
Hope you finish the program after they get that WASC RA accreditation status updated to fully accredited.

Yeah, they were purchased by National American University, and it sounds like the merge will officially happen next month. I am enjoying the program, and RA will certainly be beneficial. However, I am paying out of pocket and the cost right now is affordable at $394 per credit. If they start charging the same amount as NAU doctorates, my tuition will increase to $799 per credit, which is out of my range.
(02-18-2016, 12:10 PM)Tireman4 Wrote: Edit. I have one more year to finish. This is it. February 28, 2017 is all or nothing.

Did you finish?
The Master of Theological Studies at Nations University. I probably won't start the coursework until March, but want to finish my first course around the end of March.

I'm at Nations too. After TESU I felt I didn't want to stop "doing school", but I'm not ready for a master's degree in teaching (my long-term plan) because it would require student teaching within a semester or two. I still have a little one at home for a couple more years. So instead, I'm doing Nations so I get a masters degree and it's inexpensive and it's in a subject I enjoy and am already studying. If nothing else, having to write so many papers is helping me improve my writing and research skills. That will help when I go for a second masters degree in a couple of years.
MTS             Nations University - September 2018
BA.LS.SS     Thomas Edison State University -September 2017
[-] The following 2 users Like rlw74's post:
  • HistoryMaker, Ideas

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Master in Sustainable Transition - Germany (No Tuition Fee, English, Online Program) kumamon 2 289 Yesterday, 11:03 PM
Last Post: armado
  Fastest way to get into graduate school megaworp 20 881 03-22-2024, 11:23 AM
Last Post: davewill
Star a JD for JSD: another Northwestern California University School of Law journey thread jsd 31 6,843 03-08-2024, 08:40 PM
Last Post: HogwartsSchool
  Harvard Extension School Students Rally for Degree Name Change smartdegree 116 15,343 02-22-2024, 09:51 AM
Last Post: sarahmac
  Northwestern California University School of Law - My Journey GoodYellowDogs 47 14,280 02-14-2024, 11:24 AM
Last Post: MFG
  I am looking for a budget online MBA program ranked among the top 50 in USA shrekr 51 15,446 01-15-2024, 10:02 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  School of Business and Trade evaluation bjcheung77 12 1,244 01-11-2024, 10:36 PM
Last Post: adrian052
  Article bashes Harvard Extension ALM Grad smartdegree 50 8,271 12-25-2023, 09:32 AM
Last Post: posabsolute
  European Grad Studies Abroad: Cost of Living vs Low Tuition Fees bjcheung77 7 1,408 12-23-2023, 08:43 PM
Last Post: nykorn
  Medical School, AMCAS, Prerequisites, Pass or fail, online college, etc... CanICode 22 3,351 10-18-2023, 08:38 AM
Last Post: CanICode