Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
308 Globalization and International Management - Study.com
It's a bummer that Penn Foster has raised the price so aggressively over the last two years. They had a nice lane with a solid collection of UL business courses at $225. Since their program doesn't require an exam service for courses with proctored finals (free options: librarian, a supervisor at work/HR, Degree holder); this price increase makes them vulnerable to others options in the market place. I enjoyed the courses there but would have chosen other options at the current price point.

(09-10-2017, 05:32 PM)BearEDU Wrote: Sorry old thread but was wondering if there is some case study examples you guys looked at online that helped you write one? Im trying to write one for this course

Google is your friend Smile

Case Study Examples
PhD, Leadership, University of the Cumberlands - What Have I Done!!?!!
MBA, Healthcare Management, Western Governors University - in progress
MS, Management and Leadership, Western Governors University - 2017
BS, Business Administration, Thomas Edison State University - 2016

RANSOMSOUL: Exchange Good For Great

The Ultimate Route to Earning a Bachelor's Degree in Business: A StraighterLine Success Story
thanks! i found one from MIT =) but going to use yours as well

whats nice is study.com actually made this only 2 assignments now but that may change by the end of the year or during the year. But dam I'm struggling with writing the case study
My Plan: Earn a MSML or a MBA at WGU!
(09-10-2017, 06:42 PM)BearEDU Wrote: thanks! i found one from MIT  =) but going to use yours as well

whats nice is study.com actually made this only 2 assignments now but that may change by the end of the year or during the year. But dam I'm struggling with writing the case study

Hi BearEDU and everyone else on this thread, 

Thank you for all the great discussion. We have some good news though! We reduced the number of assignments, since we received a lot of helpful feedback that we had far too many, AND the course is still credit recommended for 3 upper division credits. This credit recommendation will continue until the next several years and is not subject to change.

Thank you, 
The Study.com Team
[-] The following 4 users Like Study.com's post:
  • BearEDU, StoicJ, will1975, Yenisei
Thank you for your reply study.com and for confirming it will remain as 3 upper division credits!
I struggled to get going on the case studies as well, and I did the course when there were 4. My best advice is to just find a similar case study in length online and use it to form your own. Remember, you can resubmit after getting them graded the first time. Use that to your advantage and send in a rough copy to get some feedback. I wish that I hadn't wasted so much time worrying about the papers, and had just pounded them out instead.
I spent the whole day procrastinating on it lol. Then eventually getting a headache so I called it a day. I hope to finish it by this week at least to start the next course. Im just not too sure what to write. Lol but yea I think I'm going to submit a rough draft then see where it gets me
(09-12-2017, 01:20 AM)BearEDU Wrote: I spent the whole day procrastinating on it lol. Then eventually getting a headache so I called it a day. I hope to finish it by this week at least to start the next course. Im just not too sure what to write. Lol but yea I think I'm going to submit a rough draft then see where it gets me

I sent you a PM, be sure to check it
Thanks! Those writing tips for writing a case studies was helpful. Probably will try to work on it later tonight!
Hey guys! Really struggling with the assignments! I'm super confused, trying to find a relevant case study online, and everything seems just too long and not exactly what I'm looking for. If anyone could help me out with examples or any tips at all I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you.
[-] The following 2 users Like Meika's post:
  • bfleshman, Toastmaster

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current Study.com Coupon Codes pws 67 39,380 03-22-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
  calculating grade for study.com course Omece 9 1,493 03-20-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 464,772 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
  Disappointed with Study.com (Discrete Mathematics) legenwait4itdary 6 612 03-08-2024, 08:41 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Credly Badge Denied, TEEX Disaster Management for Water & Wastewater Utilities sixdegreesandamovie 3 254 03-07-2024, 11:46 AM
  Study partner wanted, incentive offered Simerion 3 327 02-26-2024, 04:14 PM
  Study.Com Upcoming changes to courses Vin 4 969 02-13-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Study.com Statistics? rowan555 16 3,815 02-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: oh.golly.molly
  does felician college accept study.com credits? fraggle 4 552 01-31-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  Study Managerial Accounting that Transfers to UMPI Indieblue 0 279 01-25-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Indieblue