Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the dried leaves of cannabis called?
I'm having trouble finding the answer to this one.   The websites I've accessed are either to scientific or focus on just getting high.

I thought the leaves were discarded.   I found out that the main leaves are called water leaves and the leaves close to the cash are called sugar leaves.

Anyway, what are the dried leaves called?  I thought I've heard a term for it before on COPS...
TESU BA in Criminal Justice, 2018
TRCC Emergency Management Certificate, 2018
(09-02-2017, 07:28 PM)Joeman200 Wrote: I'm having trouble finding the answer to this one.   The websites I've accessed are either to scientific or focus on just getting high.

I thought the leaves were discarded.   I found out that the main leaves are called water leaves and the leaves close to the cash are called sugar leaves.

Anyway, what are the dried leaves called?  I thought I've heard a term for it before on COPS...

Didn't get this question.   The "what are the dried leaves of cannabis called?" question was from a condensed study guide.  I think the real question is "what do you call dried crushed leaves, flowers, buds of cannabis?" and I think the answer is simply marijuana
TESU BA in Criminal Justice, 2018
TRCC Emergency Management Certificate, 2018