Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Capes, Hoods and Rings
So

So far, I've learned TESU is burgundy, as someone else already pointed out. I've also learned they won't sell you a hood, or cap, or gown. They'll mail you a tassel. lol

Currently, I am trying to figure out what colors need to go where on the hood, and find an inexpensive one.

Rings, on the other hand (pun intended), wow. I wanted one for dress up days, but I can't see dropping $400 on one right now. Maybe later...
Angel 
Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies Thomas Edison State University 2018
Cert in Emergency Management -
Three Rivers CC 2017
Cert in Basic Police Ed - Walters State CC 1996

Current Goal: new job
Working on: securing funding I don't have to pay back for a Masters.
Up Next: Toying with Masters Programs
Finished: First Degree

Older Experience with: PLA / Portfolios, RPNow, Proctor U, ACE, NCCRS, DAVAR Academy (formerly Tor), Straighterline, TESU, Ed4Credit, Study.com, The Institutes, Kaplan, ALEKS, FEMA IS, NFA IS, brick & mortar community colleges, LOTS of vocational schools...

My list of academic courses:
link

I didn’t go fo NJ for the ceremony, too expensive for me(at the time) and I rationalized it, that i would one day get a masters and I’d celebrate that. I do want to buy a TESU sticker or license plate thing, TESU opened up a lot of opportunities for me!
Started Sept. 2016 -Thomas Edison State Univeristy - BSBA - Marketing 120/120 DONE
ACE/ALT 41 CR
TECEP: 15 CR
ALEKS: Intermediate Algebra l College Algebra l Statistics l
The Institutes: Ethics
Saylor: Principles of Marketing
Straighterline: American Government l Intro to Religion l Principles of Management l English Comp II l
Study.com : Business 308 l History 108 l Principles of Finance l Digital Marketing
CSU CBE: Market Research l
TECEP: Strategic Management l  Public relations l Advertising l Sales Mgmt l Marketing Comm
Community College B&M Courses (2013-2015) 64 CR General Ed. and Business
Short-term Objective: TESU BSBA in Marketing by Sept. 2017 (DONE!) Graduating in June
Long-term Objective: Career in marketing then eventually MBA or MSC in Marketing later on  
[-] The following 1 user Likes TESUAbroad's post:
  • Ideas
I'm in the same boat. I decided I'd get a t-shirt or hoodie. However, it's been 5 months and I haven't gotten around to it. The diploma is prominently displayed in my home office though and it makes me smile when I see it. So there is that.
MTS             Nations University - September 2018
BA.LS.SS     Thomas Edison State University -September 2017
[-] The following 2 users Like rlw74's post:
  • High_Order1, Ideas
as an update...

I'd like a signet ring type class ring. I've talked to about a dozen places. The official source wants around $400 for it, and it's a special ask. The other places, so far, want $300+.

Did you know wal-mart sells class rings? Cheap, too. I may get my wife one - she wasn't able to get her HS ring...

There are a BUNCH of places that sell caps and gowns. I'm looking for a good price on a cap,gown & hood; when I find one, I'll share here.
Angel 
Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies Thomas Edison State University 2018
Cert in Emergency Management -
Three Rivers CC 2017
Cert in Basic Police Ed - Walters State CC 1996

Current Goal: new job
Working on: securing funding I don't have to pay back for a Masters.
Up Next: Toying with Masters Programs
Finished: First Degree

Older Experience with: PLA / Portfolios, RPNow, Proctor U, ACE, NCCRS, DAVAR Academy (formerly Tor), Straighterline, TESU, Ed4Credit, Study.com, The Institutes, Kaplan, ALEKS, FEMA IS, NFA IS, brick & mortar community colleges, LOTS of vocational schools...

My list of academic courses:
link

[-] The following 1 user Likes High_Order1's post:
  • Ideas
My first college graduation was at 46. I bought a ring; they cost less then, around $200 (1989). I still like it, I'm still proud of it and I've worn it almost every day, for the past 29 years. I figure it's cost me about two cents a day, so far. Worth it? Heck, yeah.
[-] The following 2 users Like Johann's post:
  • cookderosa, icampy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Class Rings? rowan555 15 4,057 04-28-2018, 10:07 AM
Last Post: Sparklette
  Big 3 Class Rings CLEP101 10 4,047 07-17-2013, 01:41 PM
Last Post: rebel100
  College Rings rebel100 6 1,743 05-29-2013, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Johann