Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where to go to pay for an extra test in Study.com?
I read that in Study.com, you can take 2 tests in one month, or pay $70 extra to take an extra test. I've finished two proctored tests, and want to quickly finish a third, but I can't find anywhere to add the extra test. When I go to the test page, it just tells me I can't take any more tests this month.
That's true, you can take it if you're a paying member. Unfortunately, you're not authorized to do so on the scholarship.
If you know you're going to be taking more courses, pay for it through an additional account. That's the only way.
So, pay $199/month for two more exams, and then pay $70/extra for a third, or subsequent exam.
You need to ask yourself, how many courses/exams are you going to be taking with them...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(01-17-2018, 04:53 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: That's true, you can take it if you're a paying member.  Unfortunately, you're not authorized to do so on the scholarship.
If you know you're going to be taking more courses, pay for it through an additional account.  That's the only way.
So, pay $199/month for two more exams, and then pay $70/extra for a third, or subsequent exam.
You need to ask yourself, how many courses/exams are you going to be taking with them...

Oh, I am on a scholarship so that must be why. I wish I could take the test earlier, as I just finished the course, and worry I will forget much.
(01-17-2018, 05:12 PM)Pelican Wrote:
(01-17-2018, 04:53 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: That's true, you can take it if you're a paying member.  Unfortunately, you're not authorized to do so on the scholarship.
If you know you're going to be taking more courses, pay for it through an additional account.  That's the only way.

Oh, I am on a scholarship so that must be why. I wish I could take the test earlier, as I just finished the course, and worry I will forget much.

You can go back through it if you want, or take the practice final before the for-credit-final.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
(01-17-2018, 05:12 PM)Pelican Wrote:

I don't know if it still works, but I thought there were members here who created a second account? I'd probably try that. Besides the scholarship, the only way I know of to save money on Study is if you pay for a full year in one shot, which most people don't do. They offer 25% off (you have to join homeschool buyers coop, but that's free) https://www.homeschoolbuyersco-op.org/co...urce=10490
Wow, I am a homeschooler and I've gone to that site quite often and never noticed that discount, thank you!
John L. Watson
Earned: WGU: BS-NOS (2019), WGU: MS-CSIA (2021)
Current Programs: UC: PhD in InfoSec (2025), AMA: DIT (2024), ENEB: MBA (2023)
Exam Priority: CEH (Practical), PMP, CISA, CISM
Future Plans: TBD - maybe an MS in Cannabis Science & Business, sounds like fun!
LinkedIn
Omni Transcript
Credly Badges
[-] The following 1 user Likes jamshid666's post:
  • cookderosa
I paid for a second account concurrently with the scholarship account. It was no problem with ACE. I think I just had to use a different email address? Don't remember the specifics. I even got a five day free trial and was able to finish the two exams on the scholarship account, two exams on the second account and one extra exam all in one month. Totally worth it to finish those before I started my capstone.
MTS             Nations University - September 2018
BA.LS.SS     Thomas Edison State University -September 2017
[-] The following 1 user Likes rlw74's post:
  • Yenisei

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Study.com charged me another month without my consent Livia_Drusila 6 182 Yesterday, 03:57 PM
Last Post: jch
  Current Study.com Coupon Codes pws 67 40,509 03-22-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
  calculating grade for study.com course Omece 9 1,638 03-20-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 469,371 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
  Disappointed with Study.com (Discrete Mathematics) legenwait4itdary 6 765 03-08-2024, 08:41 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Study partner wanted, incentive offered Simerion 3 374 02-26-2024, 04:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.Com Upcoming changes to courses Vin 4 1,048 02-13-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Study.com Statistics? rowan555 16 3,924 02-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: oh.golly.molly
  does felician college accept study.com credits? fraggle 4 595 01-31-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  Study Managerial Accounting that Transfers to UMPI Indieblue 0 318 01-25-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Indieblue