Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One and Done. MBA Complete! WGU
(02-08-2019, 04:20 PM)albinosmurf Wrote: Congrats Kima!

I have two classes left towards the MBAITM - DDDM & the capstone. I agree with you, I am bone tired. I cannot wait to finish. I'll likely take the full six months, but I am on track to finish in the 1st term.

Financial Management was a beast! The objective assessment was easier than I expected, but there were 76 questions instead of the advertised 69. So glad to be done with that class.

Which class did you think was the hardest...or as I call it "the beast"?

I would agree that Financial Management was the hardest material to learn.  Thank goodness for Dr. V's overview video and all his hints about where people usually make mistakes.  

But knowing the concepts from Financial Management really helped with the Capsim.  I feel lucky to have gotten a good team that worked well together.  We completed the sim in the 92nd percentile, which I take as a win.  

I thought that IT Project Management and the Capstone took the most work to complete though.  My original plan had 3 weeks to complete the capstone course.  It ended up taking almost 5 weeks and that felt very rushed.  

Good luck on last few course!  I'm planning on attending the graduation ceremony in California.  How about you?  Planning on attending a grad ceremony?
WGU MBA IT Management Feb. 2019
Excelsior BSLA April 2018
University of Indianapolis - 61 credits
Davar - Computer Lit, Org Behavior 
DSST - Principles Of Statistics, Intro to Business, Principles of Supervision,Substance Abuse 
Excelsior - Bioethics, Assoc Capstone, Bachelors Capstone 
Straighterline - Personal Fitness & Wellness, Cultural Anthropology, Student Success, Criminal Justice, Env Science, Medical Terminology, Pharmacology 1, Bus Ethics
Sophia.org - Effective Teams, Project Management, Intro to Info Tech

Messages In This Thread
One and Done. MBA Complete! WGU - by Kima - 02-07-2019, 09:41 PM
RE: One and Done. MBA Complete! WGU - by Ideas - 02-07-2019, 10:08 PM
RE: One and Done. MBA Complete! WGU - by Kima - 02-08-2019, 07:42 AM
RE: One and Done. MBA Complete! WGU - by Merlin - 02-07-2019, 11:41 PM
RE: One and Done. MBA Complete! WGU - by Kima - 02-09-2019, 09:01 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fastest MBA to Complete klone 13 2,336 07-22-2023, 11:15 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  15 Credits towards MSOL - where to complete quickest? Alexrgr 7 1,462 01-20-2021, 09:33 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Goal Achieved: 20 Grad. English Credits/Harvard Poetry Series Complete eriehiker 8 2,191 05-30-2019, 10:34 AM
Last Post: ChilliDawg