Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"New and Improved" HES PIA
That "Diagnostic Essay" is a new one on me. They used to just assign you to write the thesis paragraph of your eventual essay for feedback, and you got a completion grade. Not graded for content. I have no idea what a "diagnostic" essay is. Maybe they diagnose what's wrong with it so you can fix it when you turn in the final version.
I also very seriously considered dropping the course while I could still get the full refund in the hopes that it might repeat, I might be able to get the waiver to get it down to $250, and I might be able to avoid this harsh TA.
Adding to my anxiety is that at my previous job, I could work on this stuff during my work day. But I started a new job and can't touch anything outside of work while I'm there, so the workload is much heavier while at the same time I have far less time to dedicate to it. (And by the way, I live in a rural area and have no internet available except tethering off my phone, which only works well enough to play videos SOME of the time.) So this is quite a fix I find myself in. So far I'm leaning toward staying in it. The money's already spent. I'm already this far...I don't know if it will ever repeat... in for a penny, in for a pound. And I'm sort of a complainer by nature anyway. I'm never 100% happy in any situation!
I guess I'll read everyone's discussion board posts to get a feel for what they're looking for. See how well I do on the first quiz, and decide by tonight whether to drop it.

Ultimately, I'm sure that you can do this. I'm sure I can too...but am only considering taking the strategic actions what will result in the best outcomes with the most efficiency.

I will finish this post with one thought.... nothing worth having ever comes easy!

Messages In This Thread
"New and Improved" HES PIA - by SuZQ2 - 09-03-2019, 02:39 PM
RE: "New and Improved" HES PIA - by ReyMysterioso - 09-07-2019, 02:53 PM
RE: "New and Improved" HES PIA - by SuZQ2 - 09-07-2019, 04:08 PM
RE: "New and Improved" HES PIA - by ReyMysterioso - 09-08-2019, 11:10 AM
RE: "New and Improved" HES PIA - by ReyMysterioso - 09-08-2019, 05:45 PM
RE: "New and Improved" HES PIA - by SuZQ2 - 09-09-2019, 01:11 PM
RE: "New and Improved" HES PIA - by SuZQ2 - 09-13-2019, 03:39 PM
RE: "New and Improved" HES PIA - by Ideas - 09-13-2019, 03:51 PM