Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COSC REFERRAL CODE FOR APPLICATION
Does anyone have a referral code for application fee waiver for Charter Oak State College?  Short story, the advisor that I was assigned to- we have never gotten along from the start. I get a lot of mixed messages from her.  Our last conversation was over me having to submit additional transcripts the week before I was hope to begin classes.  So, that meant I could not start class until the new transcripts could be evaluated.  We went back and forth on this.  I find my saying you told me "this" only for her come back and tell me "that".  I asked her how long my application would stay active and how long I had to get transcripts in.  She told me 6 months which would give me to June.  I just found this morning that she deactivated my application the day we talked back in February.  And said I instructed her to do.  No, I didn't.  I left conversation with the notion that I had a few months on working on getting my transcripts in.  Anyway, she says that I need to reapply.
(04-07-2020, 01:16 PM)nilahti2 Wrote: Does anyone have a referral code for application fee waiver for Charter Oak State College?  Short story, the advisor that I was assigned to- we have never gotten along from the start. I get a lot of mixed messages from her.  Our last conversation was over me having to submit additional transcripts the week before I was hope to begin classes.  So, that meant I could not start class until the new transcripts could be evaluated.  We went back and forth on this.  I find my saying you told me "this" only for her come back and tell me "that".  I asked her how long my application would stay active and how long I had to get transcripts in.  She told me 6 months which would give me to June.  I just found this morning that she deactivated my application the day we talked back in February.  And said I instructed her to do.  No, I didn't.  I left conversation with the notion that I had a few months on working on getting my transcripts in.  Anyway, she says that I need to reapply.

dm your email and I'll have them send you one.
COSC AS 2019 - completed
COSC BSBA 2020 - completed
Cumberland School of Law M.S.L 2022 - completed
UA - MS Hospitality Management 2024 - in process

#GOACORNS
#GOBULLDOGS
#ROLLTIDE
[-] The following 1 user Likes withrown's post:
  • Clepper43
*gasp* withrown, I noticed your signature! You're doing the BSBA at COSC and you have completed the AS from COSC! Yay! You're my new best-est COSC buddy! You're part of the Alumni Ambassadors program eh?! I'll PM you for a referral code if you don't mind, pretty please... (It's not for me, it's for my cousin)
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
The referral code is weird. I've tried to request it for someone before and COSC never appeared to send it to them. If anyone needs a referral, DM me and I can try again, but it's iffy if you'll ever get it or not.
I was worried about that since I'm not getting any kind of email confirm on these.
COSC AS 2019 - completed
COSC BSBA 2020 - completed
Cumberland School of Law M.S.L 2022 - completed
UA - MS Hospitality Management 2024 - in process

#GOACORNS
#GOBULLDOGS
#ROLLTIDE
I'm looking for a referral code also.....
For an alumni to refer, they have to provide the college with a prospective student's name, phone number and email address.

https://app.etapestry.com/onlineforms/Ch...sador.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  COSC Credit Registry Won't Accept Credly siege101 16 2,979 02-24-2024, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Should COSC Lose Stand Alone Category Here? SophiaPrincess 23 2,862 01-21-2024, 07:12 PM
  Business and Managment BA COSC alt credit option ice.paint 6 781 11-24-2023, 03:14 PM
Last Post: withrown
  COSC New GE Requirements Emmalina 20 2,401 08-30-2023, 02:17 PM
Last Post: topdog98
  COSC DEI requirements SkMama 11 1,097 08-20-2023, 01:24 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  COSC requiremnt for lab course and new Sophia Labs Kab 14 1,341 06-29-2023, 02:33 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  COSC Accepting few SDC credits scottlefoll 54 6,800 06-22-2023, 07:42 PM
  Do you have to write a lot of papers at COSC? MichaelD 10 2,257 08-06-2022, 11:17 AM
  Re-application Shenanigans Tedium 22 3,356 03-18-2022, 09:14 PM
Last Post: Tedium
  COSC Drops Liberal Studies Concentration Tedium 6 1,917 03-15-2022, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Tedium