Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OMG, I need glasses! What would you do?
I'm the only one of my siblings that doesn't work for an Italian company that makes machines used in the production of eyeglass lenses.....pretty good paying jobs.
But yes, monopoly....one of the biggest vision insurers in the US also has stakes with the largest frame manufacturer/distributor and is why your frame selection is limited to certain frames when using insurance. When I had that insurance, I got 2 covered pairs. I would use the coverage to get 1 pair immediately, usually something versatile and that required minimal out of pocket on my end. This way you get all the measurements needed for ordering others online later, and use that to get all the more specialized things like sunglasses or transition lenses,, what have you. Plus, I'd save the other covered pair in case I had some kind of emergency where I needed new glasses immediately and could get them at one of the big chains.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sparklette's post:
  • rachel83az

Messages In This Thread
RE: OMG, I need glasses! What would you do? - by studyandpass5 - 09-30-2020, 02:17 PM
RE: OMG, I need glasses! What would you do? - by Sparklette - 10-01-2020, 07:27 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free Pair of Prescription Glasses! Add-ons available... bjcheung77 7 1,252 05-12-2022, 08:55 PM
Last Post: Vle045