Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finished My Bachelors, Received My Diploma!
Thumbs Up 
Hey guys,

Super happy to say I'm now a registered critter, having received my diploma this month! Many thanks to all you wonderful folk for all the time and effort contributed to help this happen! I joined here about 3 years ago, but have been "lurking" on here for about six years, and am definitely indebted to you guys for all the insight, tips, and inspiration gained along the way.

Side note: The diploma I received has "Bachelor of Science in Business Administration" printed on it. So I'm guessing TESU recently changed from just putting Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science, to include the Major/focus as well.

Again, many thanks to all the incredible people behind the world of knowledge contributed on here!
BSBA Accounting at TESU - 121/121
Graduated June 2018!
[-] The following 13 users Like keepsingin's post:
  • Bach2Mast, davewill, harrypotter, High_Order1, jsd, Kima, Life Long Learning, mc.christi, MrBossmanJr, MSK9, Nixi, pugmomx2, sanantone
Congrats!!

btw TESU has always put Bachelor of Science in Business Admin on the diploma, but they won’t put your BSBA area of study in it (General Management, Accounting, CIS, etc). Likewise, they’ll put Bachelor of Arts (or Science) for other degrees, but not the AoS (Pyschology for me, for example). So it looks a little better for business majors, but it’s still not the full picture. Regardless, you still have a degree!

Congrats again!!
Northwestern California University School of Law
JD Law, 2027 (in progress, currently 2L)

Georgia Tech
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021

Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023

Western Governors University
BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 32

View all of my credit on my Omni Transcript!
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!
[-] The following 1 user Likes jsd's post:
  • Nixi
Congratulations!
IN-PROGRESS:
???

MAYBE:
Texas A&M University-Commerce - BGS

COMPLETED:
Southeast Tourism Society - TMP (02/2020)
Pierpont Community and Technical College - AAS BOG, AOE: English (12/2018)
FEMA - PDS Certificate (04/30/2014)
GED (11/16/2004)
Awesome!!!!!!!!
NanoDegree: Intro to Self-Driving Cars (2019)
Coursera: Stanford Machine Learning (2019)
TESU: BA in Comp Sci (2016)
TECEP:Env Ethics (2015); TESU PLA:Software Eng, Computer Arch, C++, Advanced C++, Data Struct (2015); TESU Courses:Capstone, Database Mngmnt Sys, Op Sys, Artificial Intel, Discrete Math, Intro to Portfolio Dev, Intro PLA (2014-16); DSST:Anthro, Pers Fin, Astronomy (2014); CLEP:Intro to Soc (2014); Saylor.org:Intro to Computers (2014); CC: 69 units (1980-88)

PLA Tips Thread - TESU: What is in a Portfolio?
That’s great work, I guess that alias of yours is an inspiration... keepsingin and working on that goal... I can hear those tunes already...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 2 users Like bjcheung77's post:
  • Bach2Mast, keepsingin
(06-28-2018, 09:39 AM)keepsingin Wrote: Hey guys,

Super happy to say I'm now a registered critter, having received my diploma this month! Many thanks to all you wonderful folk for all the time and effort contributed to help this happen! I joined here about 3 years ago, but have been "lurking" on here for about six years, and am definitely indebted to you guys for all the insight, tips, and inspiration gained along the way.

Side note: The diploma I received has "Bachelor of Science in Business Administration" printed on it. So I'm guessing TESU recently changed from just putting Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science, to include the Major/focus as well.

Again, many thanks to all the incredible people behind the world of knowledge contributed on here!

Congratulations!!! Wonderful news.
(06-28-2018, 09:49 AM)jsd Wrote: Congrats!!

btw TESU has always put Bachelor of Science in Business Admin on the diploma, but they won’t put your BSBA area of study in it (General Management, Accounting, CIS, etc). Likewise, they’ll put Bachelor of Arts (or Science) for other degrees, but not the AoS (Pyschology for me, for example). So it looks a little better for business majors, but it’s still not the full picture. Regardless, you still have a degree!

Congrats again!!

Cool, I didn't realize that.

Thanks to everyone for the congrats!
BSBA Accounting at TESU - 121/121
Graduated June 2018!
Congratulations!
-Rachel

BS in Interdiscipl. Studies (Health Sci. + Beh. Sci. [Coaching] + Business) at Liberty U

Liberty U: 36 cred finished

LU ICE exam:
4 cred
Christopher Newport U:
2 cred
Amer. Coll. of Healthcare Sciences: 52 cred (+14 non-transferable)
Study.com: Pers Fin, Amer Gov
Shmoop: Bible as Lit, Lit in Media
SL: Bus. Ethics, IT Fundamentals, Intro to Religion, Intro to Comm, Intro to Sociology, Surv of World History, Engl Comp I&II

TECEP: Intro to Critical Reasoning (didn't transfer)
ALEKS: Intro Stats
Congrats! ? Such wonderful news!
"I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion."~ Henry David

BA Humanities - TESC
AAS Construction and Facilities Support - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
Certificate Interior Design - MCC
Certificate Management - MCC

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU received my DSST transcript - do I need to do anything? Kelly Green 8 2,331 08-29-2018, 12:02 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Diploma at Commencement? KAnn 6 1,921 07-09-2018, 05:15 PM
Last Post: KAnn
Exclamation My very own "I'm Finished!!!" thread boalex207 13 2,527 06-27-2018, 07:55 AM
Last Post: topdog98
  Just finished my Lib Arts Capstone at TESU jsh1138 32 6,167 06-13-2018, 08:36 AM
Last Post: jsh1138
  Diploma! Ideas 9 2,354 03-28-2018, 02:43 PM
Last Post: tobyisking
  TESU Diploma Cover?? lca88 13 2,965 03-17-2018, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Toastmaster
  Which shipping carrier does TESU uses to deliver your diploma? BearEDU 9 2,415 03-17-2018, 03:49 AM
Last Post: High_Order1
  Tesu Psychology Bachelors rixbae 2 1,193 01-27-2018, 12:48 PM
Last Post: jsd
  Transcript retention & 2nd Bachelors ajs1976a 7 1,688 01-07-2018, 01:00 PM
Last Post: DIGI-212
Heart TESU Bachelors Degree (REL, HIS, PSY, ENG) Assistance Request warriortaupou 8 2,350 01-05-2018, 12:14 AM
Last Post: dfrecore