Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FREE course from Sophia Learning now through March 31st!
LaterBloomer Wrote:Just tried to sign up, but couldn't. A message indicating that the code wasn't valid appeared. I don't know if it's human error, or if 500 folks have already signed up for a course.

I hope 500 people haven't already signed up! I totally want to make use of this!
MBA, Walden University (In progress - 60% done)
2016 TESU, BA-LIBST, Emphases in Multimedia Comm./Human & Social Services
TESU TECEPS: Abnormal Psych PSY-350, Psych of Women PSY-270, Sales Mgmnt MAR-322, Advertising MAR-323, Marketing COM-210; Capstone w/ Ciacco
Other Sources: CLEP, Art Portfolio, 3 Comm. Colleges, 2 Art Colleges,  FEMA, AICPCU Ethics
SweetSecret Wrote:I hope 500 people haven't already signed up! I totally want to make use of this!

Worked for me just a moment ago. It seems like it's case sensitive, make sure to type CB2014 as opposed to cb2014
I had the same problem, what web address did everyone use? It says it needs to come from the Career Builder/Sophia co-branded landing page. I was just using the main Sophia page. Any hints? ~Ellis
I used the link PaintTheSunset posted and created an account from there.
Graduate of Not VUL or ENEB
MS, MSS and Graduate Cert
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
It was this link: https://onlinecourses.sophia.org/home
Thank you, that works. It is apparently open through https://onlinecourses.sophia.org/home but not through any Sophia search based addresses.
I did not have any issues with the website so there could be ample slots available.
I just signed up for project management, Thank you! I wonder if this would fulfill any credits for masters or take the place of operations management.
Does anyone know if the project management class would transfer to COSC or TESC as upper level? The ACE info says "upper-division baccalaureate degree category, 3 semester hours in project management"
Andy

---------------------------------

TESC - BSBA: CIS

Current Degree Plan
Complete:  TECEP Eng Comp I, Marriage and Family, Strategic Management, Networking, Computer Concepts, Liberal Math, Tech Writing, Managerial Accounting DSST MIS, Cybersecurity Study.com Macroeconomics
Remaining:  Waiting for credits to process

Thanks for sharing this Smile

I just returned to studying today as we have recently had a beautiful daughter, and wow another possible 3 free credits thanks to this forum Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Signed up and started Intro to Psych.

There is a proctored test at the end of the course. Wonder if it is through ProctorU.

Found this guide to help:

http://www.capella.edu/content/dam/capel..._guide.pdf

Some quick info from the above:

To receive credit you must:
Complete each Challenge, Milestone and Touchstone by getting at least half of the points in each assessment.
Achieve a total average score of 70% or better across all Challenges, Milestones and Touchstones.
Pass your online proctored ID Verification Milestone, with a score of 50% or higher (NOT REQUIRED FOR ENGLISH COMPOSITION I)

The ID Verification Milestone is a series of 25 questions, pulled from your completed Milestones within the Pathway. Only questions you have previously answered correctly will be on this final ID Verification Milestone.
Sophia uses a third-party remote online proctoring partner to administer your ID Verification Milestone. This is NOT REQUIRED for English Composition I due to the inclusion of Touchstones.
Aleks: Beginning, Intermediate, College Algebra, Trigonometry, Intro to Statistics
Straighterline: Cultural Anthropology, Religion, Biology, Environmental Science, Philosophy, Eng Comp I, C++.
Working on - Eng Comp II, Intro Comm
Sophia Intro to Psych
TEEX: CYB101, CYB201, CYB301
NFA: Q318, Q118, Q137
Kaplan: Documenting Experiences

Goal: Complete Gen Ed. requirements.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Credit Banking & cheap/free credits - Asking for a friend SweetSecret 8 1,603 04-25-2024, 07:52 PM
Last Post: SophiaPrincess
  March 2024 - News, News, and more News! bjcheung77 5 497 04-16-2024, 05:02 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Lightbulb ASU to Launch a Free Global Initiative and enroll 100 million students MNomadic 203 30,273 03-11-2024, 10:55 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Free or affordable Christian Chaplaincy Online Sowak777 4 492 02-21-2024, 06:39 AM
Last Post: The need 2 learn
  MBA students receive free Apple Vision Pro Imbanewbie 0 304 02-07-2024, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Imbanewbie
  U.S. News will rank distance learning programs in business, IT and other fields LevelUP 1 292 01-25-2024, 10:05 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Spanish - Learning website security breach bjcheung77 1 1,108 12-24-2023, 01:15 AM
Last Post: Johann
  Free Course Jacksonville State University a_dblu 56 9,996 11-19-2023, 07:30 PM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  TEL Learning? faptaincrunch 9 1,381 11-09-2023, 03:31 AM
Last Post: suzume
  SOPHIA----Opinions on courses??? midnite123 19 1,721 11-01-2023, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Duneranger