Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 DSST Exams In One Day! Ethics In America and Intro To World Religions
I set up an appointment for June 9th to take 2 dsst exams. I am taking Ethics In America and Intro To World Religions. Am I crazy? Perhaps a little bit. Smile

I took 2 DSST exams in one day before - Astronomy and Race To Save The Planet - and I passed them both with ease. I have heard that Ethics In America and Intro To World Religions are both fairly difficult, although I feel confident in my knowledge and interest in the latter subject. However, I am beginning to feel the weight of my decision now. Is this doable? Does anybody have any suggestion for success? I have 10 days.

I am using Snazzlefrag's awesome guides and Instantcert. Thanks!
MS in Administration - Public Administration (Central Michigan University) - 2012
BS in Health Care Management (Southern Illinois University Carbondale) - 2011
I passed ITWR - it's not bad if you pound the questions on IC and you use the specific exam forum. The way I did it was that I took all the topics that were suggested in the forum and made online flashcards out of them. The process of having to reformulate them as q&a combined with the studying did the trick.

Also, it helps to focus on one religion at a time; otherwise, you will mix them up and get confused.

I also took 2 dssts that day, itwr and the computer one. It's definitely doable if you study hard.
Don't let anyone tell you what you can or can't do. Only you know if you're motivated enough to knock out two tests in a day.

I've taken Ethics in America and passed. I only studied the day before using nothing but IC (went through all the sections once). Now that being said I didn't feel that good going into the test and not much better coming out, but I ended up doing well.

BA/Liberal Studies, TESC 2011
AAS/Applied Electronic Studies, TESC 2010

The key to World Religions is Specific Exam Feedback. That, the flashcards, and maybe a book from the library should get you an easy pass.
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]B.A. in Psychology from TESC in 9 months
My degree plan: http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...elp-2.html
rmroberts Wrote:The key to World Religions is Specific Exam Feedback. That, the flashcards, and maybe a book from the library should get you an easy pass.
:iagree: Hit the nail right on the head. I was ultra intimidated with this one because of the amount of information that (I thought) I needed to know about each religion; however, The Specific Feedback and the cards are what got me on the right track. Same with Ethics in America, I had loads of fun studying for that one. Be sure to check out my post in the Specific Feedback! Good Luck!! Confusedeeya:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A neuroscientist explains why stupidity is an existential threat to America bjcheung77 0 197 04-07-2024, 12:45 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Cured! World First! bjcheung77 0 229 02-14-2024, 01:40 PM
  Newsweek: America's Top Online Colleges 2024 Ares 6 567 02-14-2024, 06:48 AM
Last Post: ltw900rr
  The most widely spoken languages in the world bjcheung77 10 710 12-08-2023, 06:17 PM
Last Post: nykorn
  Major Study: Unproctored Online Exams Provide Meaningful Assessment Jonathan Whatley 0 381 11-16-2023, 02:48 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  TECEP Environmental Ethics dbwdb 1 659 11-01-2023, 11:15 PM
Last Post: SpeedDemon
  Exciting News at ENEB! Introducing test-type exams to fast-track your studie akr680 37 5,849 10-27-2023, 06:53 AM
Last Post: karehiro
  Education Is Now America’s Great Divide LevelUP 2 375 10-06-2023, 02:50 PM
  Study.com for World History TECEP bannerfield 4 1,117 09-27-2023, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  Books that Shaped America Charles Fout 2 327 09-24-2023, 09:38 AM
Last Post: Charles Fout