Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 degree conferred out of the blue :)
Hey guys!  I just got this email from TESU (see attachment), not sure if anyone is in the same boat as me, but I think this means that they just conferred a degree that I was eligible for in 2015.  I'm pretty happy about this!  I only wish I had finished my BA back in 2015 as well because I don't think they had the cornerstone or capstone.  But alas, I have an Associate's now!  This is really great.  I'm back to being motivated.  At this rate, since some of my credits date back to 2007, I should have my TESU Bachelor's degree completed in a total of 15 years!  Not kidding!!! :Smile

Attached Files
.png   confer.png (Size: 166.37 KB / Downloads: 52)
BA in Social Sciences from TESC complete!! Looking into online grad schools :coolgleam:

[-] The following 2 users Like killerkitty's post:
  • jch, Vle045
Congrats! You can do this! Big Grin

What Bachelor's degree are you going after?
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
(02-18-2022, 10:01 AM)rachel83az Wrote: Congrats! You can do this! Big Grin

What Bachelor's degree are you going after?

Thank you so much Rachel!!

I'm doing the BA Liberal Sciences - Social Sciences,
I only have 12 credits left, I really appreciate your encouragement!

I feel like I'm living proof that no one should ever give up on their goals! <3
BA in Social Sciences from TESC complete!! Looking into online grad schools :coolgleam:

[-] The following 1 user Likes killerkitty's post:
  • Vle045
12 credits! You can do this! You're sooooo close. Big Grin
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 1 user Likes rachel83az's post:
  • killerkitty
(02-18-2022, 09:53 AM)killerkitty Wrote: Hey guys!  I just got this email from TESU (see attachment), not sure if anyone is in the same boat as me, but I think this means that they just conferred a degree that I was eligible for in 2015.  I'm pretty happy about this!  I only wish I had finished my BA back in 2015 as well because I don't think they had the cornerstone or capstone.  But alas, I have an Associate's now!  This is really great.  I'm back to being motivated.  At this rate, since some of my credits date back to 2007, I should have my TESU Bachelor's degree completed in a total of 15 years!  Not kidding!!! :Smile

My first CC credits were from 2000 (precalc between sophomore and junior years of HS). I finally graduated with my Bachelor's June 2021. You can do it.
In Progress: MBA - HAUniv, Anticipated 2024
Completed: BSBA OpMgmt - TESU June 2021

UG - AP Tests: 20 credits | APICS: 12 Credits | CLEP: 6 credits | Saylor Academy: 6 credits | Sophia.org: 27 credits | Study.com: 12 credits | Davar Academy: 3 credits | TESU: 15 credits | Other College: 99.5 credits
GR - HAUniv: 9 credits
[-] The following 1 user Likes Flelm's post:
  • killerkitty
Great job! Congrats! At least you're almost there with just 4 courses for your next TESU degree. Have you started those four courses? I assume the capstone is one of them... what are the rest? Since you're doing the BALS Social Science, your best options are either Coopersmith or Study.com, depending on the courses you pick and the number of assignments.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • killerkitty
(02-18-2022, 11:51 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Great job!  Congrats!  At least you're almost there with just 4 courses for your next TESU degree.  Have you started those four courses?  I assume the capstone is one of them... what are the rest?  Since you're doing the BALS Social Science, your best options are either Coopersmith or Study.com, depending on the courses you pick and the number of assignments.

Yep my capstone is one of them.  I'm pretty nervous about it!  I also still have my cornerstone as well, but that looks pretty simple.  Thank you so much for your advice, I am going to check out Coopersmith!  Thank you so much everyone!!!

(02-18-2022, 10:19 AM)Flelm Wrote:
(02-18-2022, 09:53 AM)killerkitty Wrote: Hey guys!  I just got this email from TESU (see attachment), not sure if anyone is in the same boat as me, but I think this means that they just conferred a degree that I was eligible for in 2015.  I'm pretty happy about this!  I only wish I had finished my BA back in 2015 as well because I don't think they had the cornerstone or capstone.  But alas, I have an Associate's now!  This is really great.  I'm back to being motivated.  At this rate, since some of my credits date back to 2007, I should have my TESU Bachelor's degree completed in a total of 15 years!  Not kidding!!! :Smile

My first CC credits were from 2000 (precalc between sophomore and junior years of HS). I finally graduated with my Bachelor's June 2021. You can do it.

Wow 2000!!  Congratulations I am super proud of you!

(02-18-2022, 10:15 AM)rachel83az Wrote: 12 credits! You can do this! You're sooooo close. Big Grin

Thank you so much rach!  And good luck to you too. !!!!

@kittykat, you might want to list your AOS credits you've already taken for the degree. We can recommend which ones are best for the remaining two AOS courses. You can take two at Coopersmith or two at Study.com, it really depends which provider is caters to your interests more...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Congrats ! Better late than never. You worked for it and sooner or later the fruit of your work comes to you.
Now for the Bachelors!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kab's post:
  • killerkitty

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Applying for a Master's in Computer Science with undergraduate degree from TESU DONG 9 533 04-11-2024, 03:27 PM
Last Post: spohara
  Cheapest/Fastest way to get TESU transcript only for ACE credits without degree cpaisannoying123 7 459 04-08-2024, 02:20 PM
Last Post: PLEX
Exclamation Doing a TESU BS Information Technology Degree in One Term Is Now Possible! LevelUP 7 482 04-05-2024, 11:24 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU Second degree jakill2 7 378 03-30-2024, 12:48 PM
  Electronics Engineering degree plan advice trailbounder 5 363 03-18-2024, 04:19 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Is an academic certificate a degree for the purposes of "new" credits? Am I screwed? ItsNeverTheLionsYear 3 336 03-13-2024, 08:53 PM
  Double Degree How To kowenboy 3 292 02-29-2024, 01:05 AM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Tough Dual Concentration BS Degree Possible??? GameSlinger 7 653 02-28-2024, 04:31 AM
Last Post: GameSlinger
  Remaining Classes for TESU Degree faptaincrunch 7 615 02-20-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: faptaincrunch
  BSBA BS... Dual degree nonsense. CanICode 44 5,005 02-06-2024, 11:05 AM
Last Post: homeschoolmom1