Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ranking IQ's of Strangers!
Just watched this fun one, haha... I would have never guessed the PhD person and many of them...

In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • StudiousTraveller
My kids took an IQ test when they were very young. It took about 5 hours. I don't think taking one online gives you a great picture.

I also think that the people who THINK they have high EQ ratings are VERY biased towards themselves. I thought the PhD chick would go right down to the bottom, because she thought she was SUCH a great person. Ugh.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
EQ and IQ aren't the same thing. That seems to be confusing for some of them. Some of them are really full of themselves.
(04-01-2022, 12:53 PM)ss20ts Wrote: EQ and IQ aren't the same thing. That seems to be confusing for some of them. Some of them are really full of themselves.

I think they were supposed to rank based on "intelligence" and they weren't told that the only way they were going to be judged was on an IQ test.  I also question the validity of that.

But the ones that thought they had the highest EQ were the ones that put me off the most. So their EQ isn't quite as high as they were sure it would be.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
(04-02-2022, 05:11 PM)dfrecore Wrote:
(04-01-2022, 12:53 PM)ss20ts Wrote: EQ and IQ aren't the same thing. That seems to be confusing for some of them. Some of them are really full of themselves.

I think they were supposed to rank based on "intelligence" and they weren't told that the only way they were going to be judged was on an IQ test.  I also question the validity of that.

But the ones that thought they had the highest EQ were the ones that put me off the most. So their EQ isn't quite as high as they were sure it would be.

I completely agree. The ones who were going on and on about their EQ really didn't seem to understand what it is or how to practice it. They were off putting for sure.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pres. Obama's new college ranking system Daithi 1 588 08-22-2013, 05:37 PM
Last Post: ryoder