Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 more classes left!
Hey yall, 

I have 3 more classes left at UMPI for my BABA.  They are

Legal and Ethical Environment of Bus.  
Human Resource Managment
Strategic Professional Communication

Has anyone taken these and can tell me if they are mutliple choice exams or papers for the finals?  Trying to pace myself to hopefully be done by july.
[-] The following 2 users Like collegekidd2021's post:
  • Life Long Learning, Vle045
I didn't take these at UMPI. I transferred in a few of these. You can ask Jessica what the Final Assessment is.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ss20ts's post:
  • collegekidd2021
Congratulations! You're so close! I have no useful advice beyond that. Smile
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 1 user Likes rachel83az's post:
  • collegekidd2021
Most people would have transferred in the Human Resource Management course. I guess you've max out your transfer already? Did you check to see if the Ethics course would have been transferable with Sophia.org's Ethics course? Great work so far! How many courses must you do at UMPI? I know you have 3 left, so I guess you had at minimum 10 required courses.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(06-08-2021, 06:43 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Most people would have transferred in the Human Resource Management course.  I guess you've max out your transfer already?  Did you check to see if the Ethics course would have been transferable with Sophia.org's Ethics course? Great work so far!  How many courses must you do at UMPI?  I know you have 3 left, so I guess you had at minimum 10 required courses.

I have maxed out my transfer credits.  I had 13 courses to do at UMPI, and the sophia ethics course transferred over to cover another course requirement.
Legal and Ethical Environment of Bus - Paper
Human Resource Managment - Multiple Choice
Strategic Professional Communication - Paper

Good luck with your classes!
[-] The following 2 users Like DanielDaCosta87's post:
  • Pikachu, rachel83az
(06-08-2021, 06:43 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Most people would have transferred in the Human Resource Management course.  I guess you've max out your transfer already?  Did you check to see if the Ethics course would have been transferable with Sophia.org's Ethics course? Great work so far!  How many courses must you do at UMPI?  I know you have 3 left, so I guess you had at minimum 10 required courses.

I transferred HRM in from another college. Most on here I've seen take the LL course from Study.com and it's no longer an option. It now transfers in as LL business elective.

Sophia's ethics course transfers in as PHI152 Introduction to Ethics. It does NOT fulfill the course the OP has listed.
(06-08-2021, 06:48 PM)DanielDaCosta87 Wrote: Legal and Ethical Environment of Bus - Paper
Human Resource Managment - Multiple Choice
Strategic Professional Communication - Paper

Good luck with your classes!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!
(06-08-2021, 06:50 PM)ss20ts Wrote:

I transferred HRM in from another college. Most on here I've seen take the LL course from Study.com and it's no longer an option. It now transfers in as LL business elective.

I wonder if they would take the UL version instead? BUS 306: Strategic Human Resources Management
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
(06-09-2021, 10:17 PM)dfrecore Wrote: I wonder if they would take the UL version instead? BUS 306: Strategic Human Resources Management

They're reevaluating the courses from Study.com and they have downgraded a whole bunch. I haven't seen anyone take this one.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What accounting classes require exams or paper? I have 11 classes left Sarajane 6 297 04-14-2024, 09:22 AM
Last Post: anthony3070
  Which Sophia Classes Meet These Requirements? gc82 2 305 03-15-2024, 10:15 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Which BUS Classes would be the quickest tombbraider 4 438 03-11-2024, 02:39 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Sophia Classes for BA Psych? CollegeBraveB 2 397 03-01-2024, 09:10 PM
  Failed classes prissy1pris 9 1,119 01-29-2024, 12:40 AM
Last Post: TammaraOligschlaeger
  Fastest UMPI classes since the change to brightspace? CanICode 8 1,385 11-19-2023, 10:47 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Study vs UMPI BUS Classes klone 4 754 11-14-2023, 06:50 PM
  Sophia UL Classes Accepted at UMPI mohelena02 4 1,009 11-04-2023, 08:32 PM
Last Post: mohelena02
  UMPI Recommended classes to take mrguy 5 1,016 10-23-2023, 05:55 PM
  Quickest/Easiest Poly Sci classes? Duneranger 11 1,079 09-28-2023, 02:28 PM
Last Post: Duneranger