Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A+ in A and P 1 with Lab , Is it possible?
(06-08-2019, 09:00 PM)sanantone Wrote: For me, A&P is about memorization. When it comes to the sciences, I've always been stronger in the life sciences than anything else. I took A&P and health science in high school, I have an associate's in biology, I passed the Uexcel for A&P with little study, and my medical sciences graduate program has covered some anatomy and physiology. When I took HESI and TEAS practice tests, do you know what my weakest area was? A&P! It's one thing to remember something a couple of years later, but with all the terminology that's covered in A&P, it's hard to remember most things several years later. I performed well on the physics questions, and I haven't taken a physics class in about 15 years! Physics can include difficult math problems, but the terminology and concepts in physics I and II are simple compared to biology. Biologists are crazy. They name every single little thing. They will name an indentation in a bone something long and complicated.

Thanks Heart  it's definitely memorization. I'm reading the book I brought and I can't phantom falling behind I think I'm gonna make A&P the main priority.  If someone can respond Asap would it be best to just take A&P with my math class or A&P,Math and Public speaking?
(06-08-2019, 09:45 PM)2L8 Wrote:     Thanks Heart  it's definitely memorization. I'm reading the book I brought and I can't phantom falling behind I think I'm gonna make A&P the main priority.  If someone can respond Asap would it be best to just take A&P with my math class or A&P,Math and Public speaking?

Does math come naturally to you?  Is it something you can wing, pass, and not have to invest much study time?  It was worthwhile for me to take Human A&P as the only class during the semester.  I couldn't imagine taking another class...but others do it all the time.  Plus I was married with a child at the time...so I devoted the little spare time I had to my family.  

You could do it.  Just plan on school and studying during your waking hours.  You could always register and drop courses if need be.
2017...Finished Bachelor's General Management at TESU. 
(06-09-2019, 06:44 AM)Jody7818 Wrote:
(06-08-2019, 09:45 PM)2L8 Wrote:     Thanks Heart  it's definitely memorization. I'm reading the book I brought and I can't phantom falling behind I think I'm gonna make A&P the main priority.  If someone can respond Asap would it be best to just take A&P with my math class or A&P,Math and Public speaking?

Does math come naturally to you?  Is it something you can wing, pass, and not have to invest much study time?  It was worthwhile for me to take Human A&P as the only class during the semester.  I couldn't imagine taking another class...but others do it all the time.  Plus I was married with a child at the time...so I devoted the little spare time I had to my family.  

You could do it.  Just plan on school and studying during your waking hours.  You could always register and drop courses if need be.

hmmm , it depends on the subject. Study time for math isn't something i'd have to invest in much.
I signed up a few day ago from Anatomy and Physiology. I got a super early in the morning class. It's from 8am-11 , my plan is to study from at least 12-3 if possible. Also someone told me it would be best to color code notes , has anyone ever done that?