Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AKO Login Issues
If its possible, I need someone's help with my AKO log-in. My account was deactivated because I didn't log-in for a while, tried to submit a ticket to restore my account and got the following reply:
Thank you for contacting the Army Enterprise Service Desk. I will be happy to assist you.

As DKO has reached its end of life, your account will now require an AKO sponsor for access. If you will provide me with the information below, I can add the sponsor.

The state of your account requires that a sponsor be added in order for you to gain access. A sponsor is simply someone who is willing to vouch for your actions within the AKO site. This person must meet the following criteria to be considered a valid sponsor:

• This person must have an AKO account
• Their account must be a full unsponsored account. (Active Army, DA Civilian, National Guard, etc)
• This person cannot be retired or an IRR member (unless you are a family member and listed in their DEERS).

Once you have found someone who agrees to be your sponsor, you will need to obtain their AKO username. When you have this information, please reply to this email with the following information:

• Your AKO/DKO username or full name(including middle)
• The last four of your SSN (Please DO NOT provide your complete SSN)
• The new sponsor’s AKO username (this is to ensure the proper sponsor is added)

Once the sponsor approves the account, you will have access. If you do not know the username for your account, you have the ability to retrieve your AKO username by using the "Username Reminder " link on the home page of the AKO web site. You will be prompted to enter 1 of 3 pieces of information (Social Security Number, External Email Address, or EDIPI) which, if entered correctly, will send the information to the external email address attached to your AKO account.

If you should have any other questions or comments, please don't hesitate to reply to this email or contact us using the contact information in the link below. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Is there anyone here in the Army that would be willing to help me reconnect my AKO account. I would really appreciate the help. If you can, please PM me.

Thank you in advance and happy new year.
I found some good information on http://enterprise-email.org/cac-only-login/‎