Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AP, CLEP, etc - Credit Banking on Credly
Hey, just wondering...

For those who have completed their AP, CLEP and other "ACE" evaluated exams, were you able to add it into your Acclaim/Credly account?

Someone inquired about this and I didn't know if it was or not.  For example, I was on the ACE National Guide and see that AP and CLEP for credit recommendation, but not sure if it's on Credly.

Let me check Credly's website, weird, I am doing a search and it's not coming up with anything!  Oh wells, I'll search a different way.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
AP, CLEP and DSST have always been ACE - but back when ACE kept the transcripts, you could not add those to your ACE account. Not sure why. But I have no idea if Credly has somehow "unlocked" them and now allow them to be added. I have CLEP and DSST credit - but I don't know how I would contact them to have badges added to my Credly account (and honestly, don't care enough to spend endless hours on the phone trying to figure it out).
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
(05-26-2021, 01:10 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Hey, just wondering...

For those who have completed their AP, CLEP and other "ACE" evaluated exams, were you able to add it into your Acclaim/Credly account?

Someone inquired about this and I didn't know if it was or not.  For example, I was on the ACE National Guide and see that AP and CLEP for credit recommendation, but not sure if it's on Credly.

Let me check Credly's website, weird, I am doing a search and it's not coming up with anything!  Oh wells, I'll search a different way.

Odd same. College Board is not a organization listed in Credly. 

I couldn't find anything on the CLEP College Board transcript page regarding Credly. They still have send transcripts and charge $20 for additional requests, https://clep.collegeboard.org/scores/sen...ranscripts.

It's a bit odd to me that they didn't move over to Credly as well? It would be nice to be able to send my CLEP scores faster, easier, and free/low cost.

(05-27-2021, 11:51 AM)dfrecore Wrote: AP, CLEP and DSST have always been ACE - but back when ACE kept the transcripts, you could not add those to your ACE account.  Not sure why.  But I have no idea if Credly has somehow "unlocked" them and now allow them to be added.  I have CLEP and DSST credit - but I don't know how I would contact them to have badges added to my Credly account (and honestly, don't care enough to spend endless hours on the phone trying to figure it out).

If someone does figure it out, I'm all ears. Following.
In Progress RA Deg./Cert.: AAS Business with Marketing concentration, and Certificate, 2024
In Progress Cert.: Google PM and IT Support | CAPM
Completed: Certificate and ALS - Community College (RA), 2022, 2023

CLEP: 5 courses | Sophia.org: 1 course | and many non-credits...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Diné College: $55 Credit Hour, $660 Full Time (12+ credits) Ares 19 1,722 02-23-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Verified College Credit Transfers TINASAM 0 197 02-19-2024, 04:16 PM
Last Post: TINASAM
  Tohono O’odham Community College: $34.25 Credit Hour! Ares 3 620 02-07-2024, 12:24 PM
Question Extension Schools for Credit Transfer Tobutz 4 655 12-13-2023, 03:21 PM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  Upper-level credit via XAMK, Metropolia or U of Helsinki jg_nuy 0 440 12-09-2023, 04:19 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  Looking for cheap Dual Enrollment credit for homeschooled sister muu9 4 487 11-16-2023, 05:47 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  2D Cad/Technical Drawing Credit Eligible Courses flamewerks 0 312 10-17-2023, 02:15 PM
Last Post: flamewerks
  Cheap-ish (Biblical) Hebrew and Greek credit rachel83az 7 594 08-22-2023, 03:40 PM
Last Post: Library2HospitalChaplain
  AP, CLEP, IB, vs others - Comparison/Example bjcheung77 0 475 08-11-2023, 12:12 AM
  Microsoft Ends Partnership with Credly MNomadic 5 1,351 05-25-2023, 05:59 PM
Last Post: sanantone