Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Advice for tutor that I hired to help pass clep exam
Exclamation 
Hello I'm aware that a tutor is not necessary to pass a clep exam but I work and I need someone to keep me on point and motivated. Dodgy
In your opinion (forum community) What is the most efficient way to utilize this tutor and pass this exam. I have to meet with her four times a week.

I bought physical flash cards and was just going have her read the instacert-flash cards from the computer, and copy the ones onto the physical flash cards that i don't know.

I was thinking this is probably most efficient way but i wanted to get other opinions.

Also is the instacert flash cards enough on their own? I'm also aware of the course of principles of marketing on study.com
(06-16-2018, 06:18 PM)evsimoian Wrote: Hello I'm aware that a tutor is not necessary to pass a clep exam but I work and I need someone to keep me on point and motivated. Dodgy
In your opinion (forum community) What is the most efficient way to utilize this tutor and pass this exam. I have to meet with her four times a week.

I bought physical flash cards and was just going have her read the instacert-flash cards from the computer, and copy the ones onto the physical flash cards that i don't know.

I was thinking this is probably most efficient way but i wanted to get other opinions.

Also is the instacert flash cards enough on their own? I'm also aware of the course of principles of marketing on study.com

I'm 9 for 9 on clep tests and I simply take the time to hand write out flash cards on subjects I find difficult, then study them.    Everyone learns differently but I think a tutor is not required.    I use study.com's clep study courses and their practice test exams are perfect preparation material because the questions change and are not the same each time.

P.S.  I found principles of marketing to be very easy studying
(06-16-2018, 06:18 PM)evsimoian Wrote: Hello I'm aware that a tutor is not necessary to pass a clep exam but I work and I need someone to keep me on point and motivated. Dodgy

It's difficult to give general advice for all CLEP tests. If you are a good test-taker and have a vague understanding of the subject, the tests should be pretty easy. I'm 7 for 7 on my CLEP tests. Which test are you studying for?

The most efficient method I've found is to look at the exam specific forum to see what others who have taken the test said about it. There's alot of information there.
alexf.1990 Hi alex. Thanks for response. I did do exactly what you mentioned and checked the exam specific forumn but there are so many threads on the subject. Do you know of a thread on that subject that would benefit me?Also in studying for exam, How would you go about it? Do i need more than just the instac ert flash cards. I believe are 300 and something total.

Hello I'm aware that a tutor is not necessary to pass a clep exam but I work and I need someone to keep me on point and motivated. Dodgy

It's difficult to give general advice for all CLEP tests. If you are a good test-taker and have a vague understanding of the subject, the tests should be pretty easy. I'm 7 for 7 on my CLEP tests. Which test are you studying for?

The most efficient method I've found is to look at the exam specific forum to see what others who have taken the test said about it. There's alot of information there.

Jimmy999 I was thinking of doing the same thing, with study.com but where do you get for the info you need to know on the subject to  pass- instacert flash cards or study.com?? Also when you say difficult are you referring to information on the subject that you didnt know

I'm 9 for 9 on clep tests and I simply take the time to hand write out flash cards on subjects I find difficult, then study them.    Everyone learns differently but I think a tutor is not required.    I use study.com's clep study courses and their practice test exams are perfect preparation material because the questions change and are not the same each time.

P.S.  I found principles of marketing to be very easy studying

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No ACE credits on ACTFL exam? Aikuroa 12 1,195 01-09-2024, 07:05 PM
Last Post: vetvso
  Advice Needed for School & Degree Plan diablo 8 617 01-04-2024, 04:58 PM
Last Post: allvia
  Burnout advice anewmanx 13 2,571 11-18-2023, 08:46 PM
Last Post: anewmanx
  AP, CLEP, IB, vs others - Comparison/Example bjcheung77 0 475 08-11-2023, 12:12 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Question Seeking advice - should I switch degrees? impasta 15 3,163 06-09-2023, 02:00 PM
Last Post: allvia
  BIO-208 TECEP exam yellowshehulk 2 940 04-30-2023, 05:46 PM
Last Post: WHOASIS1
  SPECIFIC EXAM FEEDBACK SECTION….. ShotoJuku 1 660 04-01-2023, 10:19 PM
Last Post: katsoulis
  Nutrition & Fitness - degree advice lumina 10 1,023 01-23-2023, 02:08 PM
Last Post: lumina
  AP, CLEP, etc - Credit Banking on Credly bjcheung77 2 1,804 09-02-2022, 12:16 PM
Last Post: vintage_jacket
  combine CLEP & ACTFL? defmo 5 831 08-05-2022, 08:58 PM
Last Post: dfrecore