Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Algorithms and data structures RA credit course??
Hello guys,

Do you guys know any 'Algorithms and data structures' self-paced RA credit online course?
I need to transfer this credit toward my online CS degree.

Please help.

Also, I'm still looking for RA Discrete Mathematics course that is not from an extension school (continuing education department).

Thanks,
I haven't seen any self-paced algorithms & data structures classes.

What about that list of discrete math courses I found? I think the cheapest was $600 or $800. You may not be able to find self-paced for either of these. Either SDC or regular classes are probably your only options.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 1 user Likes rachel83az's post:
  • nomaduser
(01-15-2021, 07:45 AM)rachel83az Wrote: I haven't seen any self-paced algorithms & data structures classes.

What about that list of discrete math courses I found? I think the cheapest was $600 or $800. You may not be able to find self-paced for either of these. Either SDC or regular classes are probably your only options.

I had problem with that discrete math course. It's offered by an 'extension school' ... and the program admin decided to not take continuing education credits Sad

I'm trying to look up for other options... Confused

There's Discrete Structures course: https://westcottcourses.com/c/discrete-s...es/BR#_two
I think this Discrete Structures is close to Discrete Math but it's not very cheap.
(01-15-2021, 07:53 AM)nomaduser Wrote:
(01-15-2021, 07:45 AM)rachel83az Wrote: I haven't seen any self-paced algorithms & data structures classes.

I had problem with that discrete math course. It's offered by an 'extension school' ... and the program admin decided to not take continuing education credits Sad

I'm trying to look up for other options... Confused

There's Discrete Structures course: https://westcottcourses.com/c/discrete-s...es/BR#_two
I think this Discrete Structures is close to Discrete Math but it's not very cheap.

CEU's = Continuing Education Units, normally required to keep certifications current on an annual basis

Just an FYI, many extension schools offer both college credit and CEU's (not for the same class - some classes will be for college credit, while others will be for CEU's). They are different things, so you might need to clarify that with your school.  Saying they don't take CEU's and saying they won't take college credit from an extension school that offers both types of credit is 2 different things.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
[-] The following 1 user Likes dfrecore's post:
  • nomaduser
(01-15-2021, 07:36 AM)nomaduser Wrote: Hello guys,

Do you guys know any 'Algorithms and data structures' self-paced RA credit online course?
I need to transfer this credit toward my online CS degree.

Please help.

Also, I'm still looking for RA Discrete Mathematics course that is not from an extension school (continuing education department).

Thanks,

I haven't found any self-paced RA CS courses. But there are plenty that offer fully-online classes. Portland Community College (RA) offers online-only classes for data structures:
https://www.pcc.edu/schedule/default.cfm...frmType=DL 

You can also check out SUNY Canton as they allow non-degree students to register for their online courses easily (again, not self-paced):
https://www.canton.edu/courses/
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pikachu's post:
  • nomaduser

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Other Brick and Mortar Public Univ's that Accept ACE Credit cdrob44 18 2,546 09-06-2023, 07:30 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  IIT Guwahati BSc in Data Science & AI on Coursera Tomas 3 682 07-21-2023, 06:25 PM
  Purdue Global Masters in IT -- certification credit walruspanda 3 990 04-18-2023, 12:53 AM
Lightbulb Source for Online RA Credit?(Outlier.org) MNomadic 123 18,794 10-04-2022, 03:46 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  The cheapest 3-credit Calculus II online course? nomaduser 20 4,790 07-29-2022, 02:23 AM
Last Post: StudentOLife
  Columbia College - 90 credit transfer/60 non traditional bjcheung77 1 1,111 02-03-2022, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Amberlinjeanne
  Fastest/easiest RA credit Pats20 18 3,105 01-26-2022, 08:59 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Any 1-credit, letter-grade courses? ctcarl 22 3,390 06-08-2021, 06:01 PM
Last Post: ctcarl
  Fundamentals of computer science RA credit course? nomaduser 6 1,429 01-15-2021, 01:55 PM
Last Post: nomaduser
  eCore - RA credit? rachel83az 10 2,047 12-27-2020, 11:02 AM
Last Post: tallpilot