•Functions and Graphs: 3% mastered
•Polynomial and Rational Functions: 4% mastered
•Exponential and Logarithmic Functions: 0% mastered
•Systems of Linear Equations and Matrices: 0% mastered
•Conic Sections: 0% mastered

Attendance Report

Total Hours in ALEKS During This Period: 21 hours 37 minutes

Topics Mastered During This Period: 24

•Algebra and Geometry Review / Properties and Signed Numbers ◦ Integers and rational numbers
◦ Operations with absolute value
◦ Exponents and order of operations
◦ Signed fraction multiplication: Advanced
◦ Complex fractions without variables: Problem type 2

•Algebra and Geometry Review / Linear Equations and Applications • Solving a linear equation with several occurrences of the variable: Variables on both sides and fractional coefficients
• Solving a linear equation with several occurrences of the variable: Variables on both sides and distribution
• Solving a linear equation with several occurrences of the variable: Variables on both sides and two distributions
• Solving a linear equation with several occurrences of the variable: Fractional forms with binomial numerators
• Solving equations with zero, one, or infinitely many solutions
• Simple absolute value equation
• Solving an equation involving absolute value: Basic
• Algebraic symbol manipulation: Problem type 1
• Solving a word problem with two unknowns using a linear equation
• Solving a decimal word problem using a linear equation with the variable on both sides
• Simple interest

•Algebra and Geometry Review / Linear Inequalities and Applications • Solving a linear inequality: Problem type 2
• Solving a linear inequality: Problem type 3

•Algebra and Geometry Review / Polynomial Expressions and Factoring • Simplifying a sum or difference of two univariate polynomials
• Multiplying a monomial and a polynomial: Univariate with positive leading coefficients
• Multiplying binomials with leading coefficients of 1
• Multiplying conjugate binomials: Univariate
• Multiplying binomials in two variables
• Factoring a quadratic with leading coefficient 1
Somewhere in here is a Charlie Sheen joke about "winning!"...

Keep plugging away at it and give Mathway.com a try. If math is a weak subject for you, like it is for me, it will take more time to get through the course. I know it's frustrating being stuck in ALEKS hell but you'll get out eventually.
BA in History, TESC, Graduated September 2010
MA in History, American Public University, currently pursuing
Virginia teaching license, currently pursuing

Check out Degree Forum Wiki for more information on putting together your own degree plan!

My BA History degree plan.
Get help...some smart HS or College kid to show you what your doing wrong.
MBA, Western Governors University February 2014
BS Charter Oak State College November 2011
AS in EMS August 2010

I'm always happy to complete the free application waiver for those applying to WGU (I get a free gift from WGU for this).  Just PM me your first/last name and a valid email so I can complete their form.

Thread; COSC AS using FEMA http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...total.html
I know how you feel! I have 9 days on Aleks and I'm only at 42% and today I only gained 2 % on my assessment! Sad BUT.....Its convenient and I just have to keep chipping away at it.....In the whole picture its the best way to go! Good Luck !
Get a good book or some assistance. Practice Practice Practice and then try ALEKS again.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Penn foster losing ACE? & apology perriquit 1 782 08-20-2010, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Maniac Craniac