Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone playing Star Wars The Old Republic?
Is anyone playing this MMO? Its pretty cool and a bunch of guys from work are on it.
If you are, check me out ChaseNightstorm.

I am playing this when I get time. Its hard to make time for it between school and Skyrim, a single player RPG I am now playing on Xbox.
BSBA CIS from TESC, BA Natural Science/Math from TESC
MBA Applied Computer Science from NCU
Enrolled at NCU in the PhD Applied Computer Science
Not playing it, but my company is the storage vendor chosen for that game.
Yes, my husband is. It's the only reason he could care less that my school schedule this year will be horrible. (he'll be too busy playing to care!) I got him a 32 inch monitor for Christmas. Yes... 32 inches. It's actually a TV, but I knew he wanted a huge monitor because he will be playing Star Wars.

He's at a sales meeting all weekend, returning Tues, but I'll tell him your name and see if I can get his. I know he has like 8 characters so not sure how to tell which one he plays most.

I'm kind of bummed... it looks pretty fun. DH got me into playing Guild Wars a few years ago right after it came out. I had never heard of MMORPG's so it was my first time playing and I loved it. However, it sucks time away and we've had two kids since we first started playing GW, so had to drop the game and will not even be able to consider Star Wars until graduation. Sad
Regis University, ITESO, Global MBA with a focus in Emerging Markets 4.0 GPA, Dual-university degree (Spanish/English) 
COSC BS, Business Admin

My BS Credits:
Spanish 80 | Humanities 67 | A & I Lit 72 | Sub Abuse 452 | Bus Ethics 445 | Tech Writ 62 | Math 53 | HTYH 454 | Am. Govt 65 | Env & Humanity 64 | Marketing 65 | Micro 61| Mgmt 63| Org Behavior 65| MIS 446|Computing 432 | BL II 61 | M&B 50 | Finance 411 | Supervision 437| Intro Bus. 439| Law Enforcement 63|  SL: Accounting I B | Accounting II C+| Macro A | ECE: Labor Relations A | Capstone: A| FEMA PDS Cert 
Wow, I haven't played games in a long time. I think I played one Wii game with my daughter once and that was it. I got a copy of Medal of Honor 3 (I think that's what it's called) for my PC here in Afghanistan when I first got here, but I haven't even installed it, let alone played. I suppose I could on my off time, but I spend it reading for my class. When I do take a break, I usually watch bootleg movies we get from the Afghans.:leaving:
I guess I don't want to get hooked on a game and not want to put it down.
I did however learn to hack the Wii and play games of a USB device instead of discs. :reddevil:
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Excelsior College - DONE[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]AAS-[SIZE="1"]2009[/SIZE], BSLS-[SIZE="1"]2010[/SIZE] [/SIZE]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][B][SIZE="2"]Thomas Edison State College - DONE[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]BA in History[/SIZE]-[SIZE="1"]2011[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[SIZE="2"]Texas A&M University Central Texas[/SIZE]
Master of Arts in History - 18/36 SH

CLEPs Passed
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"]Spanish, Freshman Comp, English Comp w/ Essay, Social Science & Hist, Info Sys & Comp App, Intro Sociology, Prin of Mngmt, American Gov , US History I, US History II, Western Civ I, Western Civ II[/SIZE][/SIZE]
DSSTs Passed
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"]Civil War & Reconstruction, Rise & Fall of Soviet Union, History of Vietnam War, Intro Modern Middle East, Western Europe Since 1945, Drug and Alcohol, Here's to Your Hlth, Intro To Comp, Prin of Sup, Technical Writing, Prin of Physical Science I[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Quote: There are no stupid questions, only stupid people. "Mr. Garrison"[/SIZE]
Cool Burbuja. I haven't been very good with interacting with people on this game though. I am sort of a loner but I am trying to branch out and chat with people and do missions. I never played guild wars before but know people who used to play it all the time.

CLEP101 - I hear ya. I played almost no video games over the past year because I was studying so much.
Now that I am in this PhD program and I am forced to slow down, I can do some gaming. I can't afford to accelerate this program.
BSBA CIS from TESC, BA Natural Science/Math from TESC
MBA Applied Computer Science from NCU
Enrolled at NCU in the PhD Applied Computer Science
I'm a fan of the Everquest series especially EQOA. But I think I'll give this game a shot! I love mmo's, all expect WoW. That game is horrible lol.

Certification (ACA) University of Central Florida
B.A. (Social Sciences) Thomas Edison State University

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Malcolm Nance: Excelsior BA to Cable News Star to Fighting for Ukraine Jonathan Whatley 9 875 05-01-2022, 09:56 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Looking for Black Star Sapphire stone CLEP101 2 2,007 05-08-2011, 07:59 AM
Last Post: jmichelle79