Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apology
I want to apologize to steve for the comments I made about the material that he has put togather. I let my anxiety about these test get the best of me. What happens is I take these paper based test and wont know the results for four weeks building up anxiety about wheter I passed or not. I passed US history 1 with the help of instancert and the collegeboard study guide and took US history 2 clep exam on Mar 8th and still dont know my results. I will be taking American govt clep exam on April 15th, someone that took this test reccomended that I use instantcert, pinkmonkey, and passyourclass, but I purchased the american govt cliff notes which I will use instead of pinmonkey. This american govt cliff notes book has recieved great reviews on amazon.com so check it out. I also wnat to apologize to listmanager as well.I will be taking the American govt clep exam at a local college via Computer. This is a test that is not paper based, my military eso never told me about this luckliy I found this info on the Dantes website.
Good luck to all and happy studying
Shark
Hey Shark, no harm done; I'm glad to see you continue to be a contributing member of this community! Smile
--
Steve
Webmaster, InstantCert.com
Shark, thats a big thing to do, commendable. You're right, finishing school this way can get very stressful and it can get the best of us from time to time. Glad you're stickin' around. Good luck on your upcoming exams!