Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are there any AACSB MBA programs online without GRE/GMAT?
Evening all,

I was wondering if any of you have heard of any AACSB online MBA programs that don't require the GRE/GMAT? I know that's a long shot... but I'm working 72 hours a week (Monday - Saturday) right now and don't have time to take a test much less really start preparing for the GRE/GMAT.

Cheers,
Kas
Kaskadian Wrote:Evening all,

I was wondering if any of you have heard of any AACSB online MBA programs that don't require the GRE/GMAT? I know that's a long shot... but I'm working 72 hours a week (Monday - Saturday) right now and don't have time to take a test much less really start preparing for the GRE/GMAT.

Cheers,
Kas

Quite a few have criteria for waivers. I know ENMU has some Master of Business Administration (MBA) Admission Requirements | College of Business | Academics . Most will depend on undergrad GPA, either as a whole or in certain areas.
Currently studying for: Still deciding.

Done!
2020 - Harvard Extension School - ALM IT Management 
2019 - Harvard Extension School - Graduate Certificate Data Science
2018 - Harvard Extension School - Graduate Certificate Cyber Security
2016 - WGU - MBA Mgmt & Strategy
2015 - Thomas Edison State College - BSBA Marketing & CIS
mednat Wrote:Quite a few have criteria for waivers. I know ENMU has some Master of Business Administration (MBA) Admission Requirements | College of Business | Academics . Most will depend on undergrad GPA, either as a whole or in certain areas.

I'll check that out. I'm living in Oregon, but the enrollment criteria is pretty strict at my local colleges. Thanks for the link.
I would put ENMU and West Texas A&M on the short list if I were looking for a cheap AACSB MBA.

West Texas A&M University: Department of Management, Marketing and General Business - Online Master of Business Administration Degree

west texas only requires 3.0 UG gpa for waiver.

Done!
ENMU is ACBSP not AACSB. But they are a great option, if you take 6cr or fewer in a semester, you get in-state tuition of about $260/cr. At 30cr, the total cost is ~ $7,800.

APUS is also ACBSP, they are $350/cr. Total cost of ~$13,650 for 39cr.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
dfrecore Wrote:ENMU is ACBSP not AACSB. But they are a great option, if you take 6cr or fewer in a semester, you get in-state tuition of about $260/cr. At 30cr, the total cost is ~ $7,800.

APUS is also ACBSP, they are $350/cr. Total cost of ~$13,650 for 39cr.

Oops my mistake! Thanks for the correction

Done!
Check out West Texas A&M and LSU Shreveport. Both of them have a waiver policy for 3.0 GPA and above.
dfrecore Wrote:ENMU is ACBSP not AACSB. But they are a great option, if you take 6cr or fewer in a semester, you get in-state tuition of about $260/cr. At 30cr, the total cost is ~ $7,800.

That is incredibly cheap for an MBA! I'll check out ENMU & W Texas A&M! If anyone has more recommendations, I'd love to hear them as well.

Thanks!
Yes. Google will find you a few.

Boston
American
IE
Northeastern
Syracuse

Just to name a few.
CLEPS Passed: 10 DSST Passed: 11 TECEPS: 1

PrLoko-isms
Don't waste time by trying to save time. The only sure way to complete your degree is to knock out credits quickly and efficiently.

Don't let easiness bite you in the rear. Know your endgame (where you want to be) and plan backward from there. Your education is a means to an end.

Be honest professionally, socially and academically. There are people (especially little ones) who look up to you and they're going by your example.

Be proud. Whether you're an Engineer or Fast Food worker, there is honor and dignity in hard work.

Picking on people weaker than you only proves that you are a weak person.
The options already mentioned are terrific (I am halfway through ENMU, but it isn't AACSB Great programme though). Uni of N. Dakota also a good option. Quite a few programmes are available including U. OF Maryland

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Master in Sustainable Transition - Germany (No Tuition Fee, English, Online Program) kumamon 2 287 Yesterday, 11:03 PM
Last Post: armado
  Czech 100% online MBA and DBA for 3k/5k David1477 7 293 03-25-2024, 08:34 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  New Purdue (Main) online masters in AI smartdegree 7 492 03-20-2024, 04:08 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Cheap Online Software Engineering Masters? yellow_gambit 4 264 03-17-2024, 11:58 PM
Last Post: nyvrem
  List of Cheap Online MBA Programs That Can Be Completed in Under 1 Year LevelUP 23 14,283 03-03-2024, 09:07 AM
Last Post: FireMedic_Philosopher
  Master's in Security Management CBE Online Jeff7 8 495 02-27-2024, 08:07 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  South College-CBE Programs JourneyMan 4 355 02-24-2024, 06:45 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Open University Malaysia has PhD programs below 10k USD nyvrem 2 390 02-19-2024, 11:18 PM
Last Post: armado
Question Cheapest online master's degree in *anything?* profstudent 26 4,001 02-18-2024, 06:34 PM
Last Post: ITdegree
  Teesside University has some interesting Masters programs that cost around 9k USD nyvrem 5 520 02-17-2024, 07:01 AM
Last Post: Tomas