Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ayone my age out there??
I am glad to see young students getting a head start on college and taking CLEPs! I started at 16 (and was also homeschooled) and am now 20 and have completed my degree. Had I realized I could back then, I would have started earlier.
[SIZE="1"]BSBA in Accounting at TESC - Done! :hurray:
Started June 2009 with zero credits, now have 133!

CLEP:
English Literature - 67, Chemistry - 60, Microeconomics - 69, Macroeconomics - 77, U.S. History I - 68, U.S. History II - 64, American Government - 64, Humanities - 68, College Algebra - 64, English Composition - 56, Financial Accounting - 80 Smile, Principles of Management - 74, Intro. Business Law - 73, Principles of Marketing - 79, Info. Systems & Computer Applications - 77

DSST:
Introduction to Business - 446, Human/Cultural Geography - 69, Personal Finance - 463, Principles of Supervision - 443, Organizational Behavior - 76, Human Resource Management - 77, Business Ethics and Society - 468, Principles of Finance - 471, Management Information Systems - 447, Money and Banking - 73

TECEP:
Financial Institutions and Markets, Federal Income Taxation, Strategic Management

Straighterline Course:
Business Communication
[/SIZE]
Wow, some of you started before you entered HS. I'm 17 and just took my first CLEP yesterday, and I thought *I* was getting a headstart! :willynilly: I have also been homeschooled for most of my life. Hoping to shave some time off my A.S. in Marketing from Penn Foster, and then eventually a B.S. in General Business from Excelsior. So happy I discovered this route early on. Good luck to all of you! Smile
We're here too! My daughter, a homeschooler is 15 and she started earning college credits (ALEKS) last year when she was 14! So happy to be with others traveling this road less traveled!
Lexyfly Wrote:Hi! I was wondering if there are any other 14 year olds out there! I am just starting taking clep tests and am wondering if any other kids my age are doing the same thing!! Smile

Hi there! My daughter is 15 and has just started the CLEP process. She is concurrently enrolled in community college while she also home schools. The CLEP and Dantes will help her to focus on and reach her goals. So...You are very much in good and like company. I'm excited for you!